chapter 1 (re-written)

"ROBIN GET YOUR UGLY ASS OUT OF BED" my older sister Emma yelled through my door

"SHUT UP EMMA YOU STUPID ASS BUTT"

Yes, I did just stay ass butt.

Sitting up in my bed, rubbing at my eyes. I looked over at the clock. 5:00 am. Who wakes up at this ungodly hour?

I got up and stumbled over to my bathroom and turned on the shower.

Peeling off my clothes I jumped into the shower.

Washing my hair and body I just stood there and thought about life.

I dried off and threw a maroon sweater and black skinny jeans. I straightened my hair and applied some makeup.

Hearing Mel honking downstairs I chucked on some all black converse and grabbed my back pack and raced down the stairs, yelling a quick bye to my mum. I ran down the driveway and jumped into Mel's old car.

As soon as my door closed she sped off toward our school in a rush because we where meant to meet a friend before school had begun.

As we pulled into the parking lot I spotted the black haired boy.

"Sup ching-chong" I said as I arrived in front of the boy I had known since I was in the 5th grade.

"Im not Asian how many times do I have to say it to get it through your head" calum said sassily.

Walking into the torturous building I spent most of my day while complaining about how much I want to stab everyone.

+++

Walking out of history and over to my locker I see Mel running over to me with a grand smile on her face.

Shoving a piece of paper into my face she starts to squeal about something I can't quite decipher due to all the loud noise around us. I bring back the paper a little and read of what the ticket says.

I immediately begin to scream and I jump into Mels arms.

She had gotten us tickets to see the 1975.

They are my idols.

Walking into the cafeteria I continue to fangirl about the tickets. Jumping onto the table and I start to yell about how I get the tickets for the 1975 and how they can suck my a s s. sitting back down I start to eat mels pizza.

+++

soo that was the first chapter. sorry that was short, the first few chapters are going to be a little short

XX