Part 4

Sorry guys, I've been really busy and stressed out, I'll try to update more. Oh, I made Venom have Peter's powers as well. I also tweaked the story some. This is probably crappy, so sorry in advance.

All characters owned by Marvel

  As Venom pounced, it was immediately met by a small blast of energy from Tony. However, this had little effect other than a recoil and another deafening screech. Venom crouched, quickly assessing the team and looking for their weak spots. He settled on Cap and got ready to attack. As he did, he was met with multiple attacks from different people. He dodged most but was hit by Steve's shield. This left a hole in the  goo, revealing a cut underneath.

"Shit, we can't really injure this thing without hurting  Peter." Cap realized, telling the team through the comms.

"Well, we're going to have to find another way then won't we?!" Tony cried, slightly hysterical.

"Tony-" Nat started, before being cut off by Venom throwing the broken pieces of metal at her while she was distracted. She dodged a few chunks before being hit in the stomach by a particularly large one. She was knocked out, leaving her vulnerable to attack. Clint rushed to her aid, pulling her out of the rubble with the help of Bruce, who was standing in the corner, avoiding the fight. 

A sudden screeched caused them to look up, just in time to see Wade swatted away. He flew into a wall, groaning. Venom leaped again, this time into the hall. As they chased him, working to stop him, he crawled across the roof into the next room. Wade appeared near the window, looking dazed but attempting to block Venom from escaping. Instead, Venom leapt at him, pushing both himself and Wade through the window.