Chapter 8

I do not own any of the characters! all rights go to VERONICA ROTH!

This is going to be short sorry I haven't been updating I just have been busy.

Tris POV

Today iMovie in with Tobias. The good thing is I only have 4 boxes because they only have clothes and bathroom essentials.

Tobias walks in and says

"So where are the never ending boxes?"

"In my room." why should I tell him I only have 4 boxes

He goes in and says

"Finally! you don't have over 10 boxes. Marlene has like 20 and don't even get me started on Christina."

"I know she had a lot of stuff that she says she 'can't' get rid of the stuff."

I give him a quick peck and say

"Catch me and then you can have more."

"Fine.GO!"

Before I can even move he already has me in his grip. He gives me a kiss and asked

"Do you want to go to the cafeteria and meet the gang?"

"Yea why not. But will probably won't be there because he is moving Chris's stuff still."

"Ok I just want to see Zeke because I feel like we need to do something together"

"Ok have fun I am going to go to go shopping with Chris"

"Ok"

Tobias POV

She is never going to believe what me and Zeke are going to do. Sure we wanted to hang out but we are planning something together.

You just wait and see but this will change our lives forever.

A/N

Sorry for the super short update! I promise there will be a better one soon.

Please vote and comment your ideas for the book.

Have fun!