Chapter 10

All rights go to Veronica Roth!

This is where Zeke and tris fight.

Tris POV

The first thing I do is get Zeke in a choke hold. Then hit his throat and punch him in the nose. He gets out of my choke hold and punches me in the ribs then me and him both stop and start laughing.

Everyone stares and they says "why are you laughing at each other?"

We both say "because we look like idiots! who fights with there best friends?"

So after that everyone starts laughing until Zeke says

"Can we got to the infirmary? I have a broken nose."

We say ok and then everyone leaves except Shauna because she wants to stay with Zeke.

Tobias and I leave and walk hand and hand to our apartment. Right when we get home I start talking about the wedding,

"When are we going to have the wedding?"

"Soon I promise. How about in a month?"

"Ok but what about initiation? who will fill in for us?"

"Okay, well how about right after initiation?"

"Okay I can't wait!"

I kiss him and he kisses back. This moment couldn't get any better.

Zeke's POV

I go to the infirmary and I can already tell it is going to be more than a broken nose. Shauna looks at me and then lightly kisses me and says

"I am so glad you proposed to me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

I smile and say "I love you"

"I love you too"

The doctor comes in moments later and says

"You have a broken nose, a broken thump and there is going to be bruises that will last a few weeks. The guy that did this to you must be pretty big."

"It wasn't a guy it was a girl and no she is not big at all she is just a dauntless legend. Tris prior"

He looks at me with more sense now and says

"Take it easy and young lady do you live with this man?"

Shauna replies with a nod.

"Can you make sure he doesn't do any thing stupid with his thumb and if he starts complaining about the pain give him one of these. Okay?"

"Okay"

We walk home together and I give her a kiss when she is sitting on the couch I then go use the bathroom ( sorry it just seems weird when they don't use the bathroom) I come back our lay on the bed and fall asleep.

Tobias POV

I can tell already this morning tris is going to wake up in pain Zeke punched her a few times hard in the ribs.

I go into our bedroom lift up her shirt and put a ice pack on it. She wakes up immediately and right when she sees me she calms down but then her face turns into a pained look.

I explain "I put ice in your ribs because I knew they were bruising and hurting."

"Okay thank you" she gives me a kiss then I get up and hear a knock I go to the door and answer. Chris and Will are there.

They ask "can you come to the group get together at my place tonight at 8pm us girls are going to pick out dresses for shanua, tris, and Marlene while the guys do who knows what."

Will says "I have something planned." with a smirk on his face.

Right when he says that I say "I am in and tris I think is in for it she just is recovering from the fight last night and I know Zeke is too so. I guess we will see you tonight then?"

"Yes, can't wait!"

A/N

I am so sorry I haven't updated recently I have been so busy lately. We just got our schedules for school. And I have just been busy but that is still no excuse for anything!

I will try as hard as I can to update more often and have longer chapters!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Have fun!