Chapter 6

Tobias POV

Recap: We show them a tour of the place and then go in the training room. Then tris starts doing the unimaginable. She...
Starts taking off the clothes I chose for her!

I scream

"What are you doing?!"

"Oh I thought I would show them what I was made of."

She starts taking her shirt off and I run to her to cover her and to tell her to stop. But before I go over to her I see she has her orignal outfit on underneath it. I just start laughing and say

"Hurry up do we can get back to training!"

I am glad I didn't have to yell at her for changing in front of the initiates because he boyfriend is here because I don't want the initiates to know we are dating.

She finishes and Weston is looking at her again and I am starting to get mad so I bring them to the dorms without another word.

Tris says

"I am Tris and this is Four we are your instructors."

"Like the number?" Maddie asks

She is just like Christina.

"Yes like the number is that a problem?" Tris says

"No. But why are you our instructor? you look weak."

"Just so you know I am a dauntless prodigy, I have the 2nd lowest amount of fears in dauntless history and I came first in initiation. I wouldn't mess with me or four."

After that she shut up.

Tris POV

I thought that girl was like Christina but she is more like a girl version of Peter.

I can tell she is going to be trouble for the initiates and Tobias and I.

We walk away from the initiates and go to our apartment. Right when we walk in Tobias gives me a kiss and says

"I have been waiting all day to do that. I think we need to tell them about us because I see Weston eyeing you. And really you just had to scare the crap out if me and take your clothes off. I have to say though you do look good in booty shorts."

"I agree and I just had to tease you!"

I start kissing him again then I hear a knock on the door.

I open the sort to see Zeke and Uriah they say

"Truth or dare my apartment tonight at 8 so hurry up you only have 10 minutes."

"Ok we will just leave now. oh and tris bring a sweatshirt for yourself."

"Why?" I asks

"Because the penalty for not doing the truth or dare is to take off a article of clothing except shoes and socks."

"Oh."

We walk to his apartment and will, Christina, me, Tobias, Marlene, Lynn, shanua, Zeke, and Uriah are there.

They scream "let the games begin!"

A/N
I just got the divergent movie!! I am so excited I saw the deleted scenes and they are awesome!!
Thanks so much! vote and comment!!
Have fun!