Chapter 7

Y/N POV

A hand rests on Hanbin shoulder. A dark aura surrounded that hand as the grip made his hand fall imminently.

His legs started to buckle as everyone was backing up. Tzuyu was right behind him gripping him with her eyes glowing purple.

"Don't kill her unless you want to die." She says as her grip got harder I swear I heard something crack.

He drops his sword and Tzuyu glares at everyone who stood in her way to her to me.

"Let's go." She says holding out her hand. I reluctantly held onto it as she helped lift me up from the bloody floor. I stumbled on my feet and fell forward. I fell into Tzuyu's arms as she held me tightly. It felt like I was in a death lock.

"Let's go somewhere else." Tzuyu says pushing me off her but still holding her cold hands with mine.

She dragged me along with her leaving all the people behind us. The got us to an ally way and sat me down on the wall. She bit her lip as she looked down and hovered her hand over my stomach.

Her dark aura warmed up my stomach as it healed back. There was no scar nor blood coming out.

"W-Why? Weren't you trying to k-kill me?" I ask holding my stomach in awe.

"I was never trying to kill you." She says furrowing her eyebrows. She smiles as she leaned forward getting really close to me that I put my hand automatically on her shoulder to at least keep her away.

"But this feeling I have. It's warm when I look at you." She says looking into my eyes. Her eyes soften and her hands grab my hand that was on her shoulder. She puts that hand on the back of her neck making me gulp down.

"You make me feel... weak." She says holding onto my waist making this feel more intimate.

"W-Well I can tell you one thing, you are c-certainly not w-weak." I say smiling at her. Her body heats up and my hand starts to feel hot right by her neck.

"You're definitely doing something to me." She says looking at me contently while leaning ever so closely to me

"H-How are you doing this?" She says starting to stutter.

"T-Trust me if I k-knew I would stop." I said as I look away from her gaze while blushing hard.

"Y-You know how to stop this. You're the d-daughter of this whole thing." She said making my heart beat out of my chest.

"W-Well, y-you kiss the p-person that's making y-you feel this way." I say and cover my mouth so she can't kiss me. I don't wanna get scolded with another one of these girls.

"Y-You wouldn't want m-me. I-I'm someone who c-can't protect you." I say speaking through my hand.

"Then I-I'm all f-for protecting you instead." She held onto my wrist and smiled. She places her lips on my where my lips should have been.

"Just t-testing the waters." She says removing my hand from my mouth. She places her lips on mine as wings come out of her black with a purple aura surrounding dark and black broken wings.

Her soft lips start moving as she couldn't get enough of me and she leaned putting her hand on the ground while her other hand hold my waist dearly.

She tries to get as close as possible to me and tries to press our bodies like they will go any closer together.

Her lips remove from mine and her eyes seem so enchanted that it was screaming with lust. She smashed out lips once more more roughly making me breath hard against her lips pulling away every second.

Her hands hurriedly rush to my pants as she tries to unbutton the stiff fabric from the plastic buttons. She didn't take off my pants before running her hands under my shirt.

She bit and sucked on my lip and I can already feel it swelling from how rough she is with me.

"Y/N!" Doom came calling to me as I look over and see everyone. Everyone I mean my Sekireis.

"We should go..." I say buttoning up my pants as fast as I could. Tzuyu stood up as they walked towards us with fury in their eyes. I stood up too and grabbed Tzuyu's soft hands. I ran as fast as I can with Tzuyu running with me down the sidewalk. She gets behind me and carries me bridal style as I automatically hook my arms around her neck. Her lips curl into a proud smile as we zoom past people who are just looking at us.

"Come back here! Y/N!"

A/N
I love all of Twice and Blackpink. Sorry this took long. Wattpad deleted this chapter so I had to rewrite it. And I'm working on more chapters for my other books if I can. 😭❤️❤️✌🏻