Apologies(Part 2)

The last time:

"You've known each other before? Why, that's great darling. It's nice to see a childhood friend once in a while." Rarity flipped her hair.

"No it's not!"

"Why not Jackie?"

"It's because I used to bully her.."

The girls gasped.

______________________________________

"It's because I used to bully her.."

The girls gasped. Well except Fluttershy, another friend of theirs. She was the only one separated in first period but is in Applejack's other classes. She very well knew who the rainbow haired girl was and her connection with her blonde friend for she had been with her longer than their friends thought.

"She's really here huh?" she said in her soft voice. Applejack gave a slight nod.

"Mind telling us what happened dear?"

"And ooh, tell us how you met!"

(italized words are from a flashback and normal ones are at the present. It's like flashbacks appear as she tells the story.)

"Well, we were classmates back in grade school, in Ponyville Elementary. We were around 11 the time we met. Well we've seen each other before but that was the time we started talking to each other."

~~
"Hey AJ, catch!" Braeburn yelled as he throws the frisbee to his cousin.

"Got it!!" Applejack yelled back as she catches it and throws it back.

"Nice throw!"

"Thanks Brae!"

The boy threw it again and Applejack somehow missed it. The toy crashed onto the leaves of the tree, near the branches and the cousins received a yelp.

"Ow!" a raspy voice was heard as a girl fell down to the bushes. The two quickly rushed to her aid.

"Are ya okay?" AJ asked as she slowly come near the fallen girl who got up eventually and revealed herself and her rainbow hair.Braeburn scratched his head in confusion.

'Hey cous, when was it even possible for someone to have so much color?" he whispered.

Applejack rolled her eyes.

"Sorry about that. Here, let me help ya." she said and helped the girl get up. She then stared at the girl with squinted eyes.

"Hold on a second, I know you!" AJ exclaimed.

"Eh?"

"Yeah, you're Rainbow Dash! Captain of the soccer team right?"

The girl, named Rainbow Dash smirked.

"The one and only! Why? You've heard of me?" she huffed her chest in pride.

"Everyone knows who you are!" AJ smiled

"I don't." Braeburn said.

"ANYWAYS, what are you doing up the tree?"

"Oh I was just sleeping. That is until that frisbee hit me in the head. Care to explain?"

"Oh, mighty sorry about that sugarcube. We were just playing and I kinda missed it."

"That's fine..I guess? Say, I kinda like your accent."