𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

kendall's point of view

"how do you think that interview went?" kevin questioned as he fixed the napkin on his lap. i shrugged my shoulders before pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"i mean, it wasn't bad, but taken the fact that it was at seven o'clock in the morning- you can imagine how tired i was." just as i finished speaking, two waiters came by holding our food above their shoulders. i softly replied when they asked who ordered the omelette and watched them place the steamed meal in front of me. as they finished setting the food out, the two walked off and i picked up my utensils. "breakfast is my favorite meal. no doubt."

"well i hate to break it to you, but i booked you another audition tomorrow morning." kevin spoke and i looked at him.

"how early in the morning?"

"seven again. think about it like this, they have auditions early in the morning so they can get through everyone and you can get the results faster."

"good point, but we need to make a compromise. whenever you book me an audition early in the morning, we have to get breakfast after." i proposed pointing my fork at him.

"you know, i had to fight tooth and nail to get you this audition. it's not a small role, it's for a huge movie."

"oh shit, which movie?"

"it's not a remake or anything. i think it's some kind of spy action movie. i figured it was time you made it onto the big screen." i smiled widely at his words.

i've modeled more than i've acted on anything big. mainly my acting was only on small roles on tv shows.

"damn thanks kev. after this do you wanna go back to my house and look up the background of it?" kevin nodded his head before finishing up his meal as i swirled the last of my mimosa in its glass.

kevin and i were best friends since high school. in fact, before the fame and the glory, we promised we would stick by each other's side. once i started modeling in college, kev took it upon himself to start managing me. without any experience he started taking management classes on his off days and became the best, plus he books me outstanding auditions and shoots. i wouldn't be this far without him.

after breakfast, i drove us back to my place. considering i lived on my own, my house was a decent size for one. when kevin and i worked late nights, he'd stay in the guest room. as we pulled into the driveway, i pressed the garage key and pulled in. when we entered the house we were greeted by oliver, my dog.

"hey oli baby." kev smiled as oliver jumped on him. "where do you wanna work? living room or office?"

"lets work in the living room. it's kinda chilly in the office. i'll pour us some coffee." i answered, remembering the coffee i had brewed before leaving this morning. i heard kev and oli walk into the living room as i slipped off my shoes and went to the kitchen.

i didn't always live in LA, kevin and i moved from new york after we graduated NYU two years ago. personally, i found living by myself extremely calming. i grew up in a house full of teenagers and being the youngest of four, i never had peace and quiet.

"you'll never believe what they released in the press." kev spoke as i walked in carrying two black mugs.

"hm?" i asked mid-sip. he reached out for the other mug as i sat across from him on the other couch.

"they announced a couple guys they are auditioning for the male lead." he laughed.

"what? can they even do that? normally you can't tell anyone that the movie is even happening until everyone is casted." kevin shrugged before handing me his laptop.

'as a upcoming spy movie comes to the big screens, some of hollywood's upcoming stars such as cameron monaghan, harry styles, john boyega, and ben hardy are currently auditioning for the role of the male lead.'

"damn. can i just say that, if john boyega and i got the roles, it would be over for me." i joked handing him back the laptop. "but in all honesty i don't really know the rest of those boys. i listen to harry's music all the time, but i'm not familiar with his acting."

"well considering that i booked you the audition for the lead female role. it would be over for both of us." kevin laughed hitting my shoulder jokingly.

"it's still the morning and i already want to nap."

"too bad you have a shoot in two hours. otherwise i'd fall asleep in the guest room right now."

"a power nap wouldn't hurt." i yelled before jumping off the couch and running up to my room before kevin could pull me back on the couch.

"you better be ready when i walk out that door."

hiii
sorry if the first chapter was lazy.
there is so much more to come,
i'm just trying to not make the story go
by too fast.

make sure you vote on this chapter!
thanks xx