🌸Chapter 3🌸

After School

3rd Person's Point of View:

      As the last bell rang,which was a signal that it was time to either head home or go to practice or work, students shot up and whooped, celebrating a little about school ending for the day.

       Kurona fixed her stuff before texting her sister, telling her she'd be coming home late,then left for the shoe lockers.

     After wearing her black shoes,she headed for the gym,humming the tune of 'LA VI IEN ROSE' of I*ZONE,not aware of her surroundings as she was too busy doing the handwork of the dance steps.

       When she arrived in the front doors,she gave the light knocks on the door before slowly opening the door,but met an accident that turned into a miracle.

       A volleyball was being hurled her way,which she immediately noticed it and got into stance,dropping her bag that landed upright to the floor,before receiving it,which landed onto the grey-haired boy's hands,also known as Sugawara Koushi

    The other people in the room stood there,speechless.Meanwhile,the two third-years who invited her a while ago smiled before clapping.

   "Not what I expect from a new manager. Nice Receive, Nakamura Kurona.", the black-haired guy,also known as Sawamura Daichi,exclaimed.

      On the other hand,a bald guy who seemed to be a second year stood there frozen,along witha another raventte who was probably a first year,considering his height(lolololol).

      Four people were just calm and unfazed,especially the tall blonde boy with glasses. However,the girl's appearance did not escape a certain ball of sunshine,Hinata Shoyou.

      "Wait...why do you remind me of someone..?",he asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he stared at her closely. He had to shift his head up since the girl was taller than him.

    'Oh shit,I am not prepared for this.', the poor girl thought,not showing any emotions as she kept on a stoic face.

    "OI BOKE!", the ravenette first year started,but was surprised when the girl snickered,then smirked,which took everyone by surprise.

     "Not bad.You sure got a keen eye,neh?", she said,not removing her smirk.

   "Is someone named Tsukishima Kei here?", she asked no one in particular. The bald guy decided to help her out. "H-he's that tall,shitty,blonde guy over there.", He said,blushing madly as he stuttered. She nodded in thanks before heading for the blonde's direction.

      The blonde boy raised a brow but then saw that the girl passed by him,heading over to her bag. She fished out a Tupperware that had something in it. And that's when she headed for his direction for real,and handed him the Tupperware.

"What's up with this?",he asked her coldly,in which she answered him,looking over her shoulder,smiling knowingly."Your Favourite.According to my sister", she simply told him.

     'Hah?',he thought. He took the lid off,not caring if the other members were glancing curiously. And inside,was a two,sweet,slices of heaven. His all-time favourite sweets. Strawberry Cake. It looked like as if it was not touched. His eyes widened, not knowing how to react.

      "How...?", it was all he could say at the moment.

       She giggled a bit,before whispering in his ear."My sister is your brother's girlfriend,so of course,she knew about you.",which was replied with a priceless look,making the others laugh, and leaving the blonde irked.

    He was only saved when Daichi declared for Kurona to be introduced, properly.And his freckled friend,Tadashi Yamaguchi had to comfort him.

"Konnichiwa,Watashi no Nakamura Kurona. I'll be in your care for the next three years. It's a pleasure to be your manager.", the brunette introduced, bowing at a 45° degree angle.

The members lined up to introduce their selves.

"Sawamura Daichi. Third year,and I'm also the captain. Nice to meet you."

"Sugawara Koushi.Also a third year. I'm the (Mother)Vice-captain of the team."

"I'm Shimizu Kiyoko. The team's manager. Thank you for being a manager."

"O-orewa no Tanaka Ryuunosuke. A second year."

"Ennoshita Chikara.Also a second year."

"Orewa no Marita,and this is Kinoshita. We're also second years."

"Hinata Shoyou desu,A first year!Yoroshku onegashimasu!"

"Kageyama Tobio.First year."

"Yamaguchi Tadashi.I'm in class 1-4. Hey Nakamura-san,are you in Class 1-5?", the green-haired,freckled boy asked her. She nodded.

    "No wonder we saw you there. But I think with your attitude like that, you're gonna drop out soon enough.",a now calm, Tsukishima said,getting he face he wanted.

     The girl puffed her cheeks,"As if! Go check the entrance exam results to see If I would drop out.",she said,crossing her arms,glaring at him full power.

    Thank God Daichi was there, otherwise,a Savage typhoon would've hit the gym. He cleared his throat before announcing practice to begin. Meanwhile, Kurona helped Kiyoko in handing out water bottles,and etc. Blah blah blah.

_______________________________________
Oyaoyaoya~ JK,anyways,I am having a hard time with thinking what to do with the plot. But meh...anyways...I apologise for writing such a crappy book.😢
                                                  Xoxo,
                                              ~CutieSenpai