Chapter 9: Rook Captures Rick

NOTE!
This character and the character from 'Gift Worse Than Coal' are totally separate even though they share the same name. They are based on the same person in real life however.

On to the story!
—————————————————————-
The constant sound of birds chirping and music playing roused me from my sleep. My alarm was going off, indicating I need to get up and get ready for my first day on the job. I tried to reach my new phone to turn it off but it seemed to be out of reach. I didn't really want to move far from my comfortable bed so I kept stubbornly trying to get my phone.

Soon my phone stopped making noise and the light turned off. Must have gone into snooze mode. That means I can get a few extra minutes of precious sleep.

I closed my eyes and quickly nodded off again. I was laying on my stomach, face buried into the warm and soft pillow. I didn't feel the covers being slowly pulled off me. I also didn't feel the bed dip on my sides.

I did, feel someone grab onto the back of my briefs. I groggily started to wake only to be shocked fully when my underwear was yanked up my butt. I groaned into the pillow as I was bounced repeatedly.

I was only in just my briefs, as it got hot during the night and I chucked them off. The bouncing stopped but my underwear was still being held up my butt high. I turned to the side moaning out "What time is it?"

I heard the voice of Bradely above me respond to the question. "What time is it? Well according to your phone it's ... WEDGIE TIME!" Bradley hiked my underwear up higher and I cried out in pain. Soon I found my underwear fully over my head on my eyes in an atomic wedgie. As he got off my bed, he slapped my a** and said "Come on. You got to get ready for work," and he walked out of the room and I assume, my house.

I stayed in that wedgie for a bit shocked. I need to get ready... for my wedgie job. Under my former bully Bradely. For five days every week.

Soon the pain, brought me to my senses and I took off my atomic wedgie. I do my normal daily routine, showering, teeth brushing, the usual.

I ironed my second business outfit I had. I'll have to go shopping today for more clothes if I wanted to do my job right.

Once fully dressed, I went to the garage. This was the only place I hadn't checked out and when I did, boy I was shocked. There was a green sports car waiting for me. Over the top much?

I unlock the door and step inside to be welcomed to an all black interior. Even though the look is sleek, it's going to be a b***h when it sits out in the sun.

I turned the key and jumped when the engine quite literally roared to life. I pressed the garage door button inside the car then slowly pulled out onto the private road before driving to the gate. It opened and I was on the service road before getting on the interstate.

I didn't even realize how fast I was going because I couldn't feel any bumps or rattling. Suddenly the car made a loud alarm like noise before saying 'Police Alert'. The car slowed dow immensely down to 70 mph. I didn't even know I was going 100 mph! Right as I passed a bridge, sure enough a police car was sitting there. God knows why this early in the morning.

Very convenient feature to have... also very suspicious. It took almost no time to get back to the building where I made the most questionable decision of my life.