Three Alphas and a Few Old Men

As Alpha Jake waited for his guest he uncomfortably paced his office.

It had only been a week since he witnessed Royce Blackcreek's advanced phasing. Per the usual, as is the Alpha's duty, he reported the newest member of his pack to The Council members.

But of course nothing gets by those dusty old members, they instantly noticed the boys age and red flags went up, and questions were asked.

Alpha Jake told them what he could over the phone, but it was his sister who had to appear before the council as she was the one who knew all the details.

So two days after Royce's phase Natalie was flown out to speak before The Council members, she flew back the next day and informed her brother that it was his job to inform both the Blood Dawn And Silver Junction packs of Royce and how he is connected to them. With shaky hands and a hollow belly he made the calls, both Alphas insisted the boy go to their pack, more calls were made to the council and now here Alpha Jake finds himself waiting on the three bothered council heads and two disgruntled Alphas.

Alpha Jake felt their power before he smelt or saw them. He quickly left his office to greet them.

"Phillip, Antonio, Lamont, and Alpha Charles...a pleasure to finally be meeting all of you, I hope your flight wasn't too bad."

The council members chuckled "it had been quite a while since we've had to travel to the southwest."

"It is my first time visiting the states, and while I appreciate the sunny welcome, I'm not too fond of the humidity." Alpha Charles commented with the smallest grin, his attempt at small talk.

Alpha Jake picked up on the same british accent as Charlotte had, it's no secret that the Blood Dawn Pack is London's most notorious werewolf pack. But everyone also knew not to mistake their posh accents for a weakness as the Blood Dawn pack is a very ruthless and violent pack, and because of it's long lineage they even have pull amongst the humans.

"Well has the child been informed of what is going on?" One of the council members asked.

Alpha Jake sat behind his desk and gently nodded, "my sister has filled him in, as I mentioned she was Charlotte's best friend and has been caring for Royce since before he was brought into this world like a second mother. We here are all quite fond of him just as we were all quite fond of his mother." He said a little love struck as he finished with a sad sigh.

It was true, the Black Creek Pack had grown to like and accept Charlotte instantly, and Alpha Jake even more so. He knew she wasn't his mate, but he made it known that he fancied her, it was on the night he proposed to her that she had gone into labor, as soon as she saw the ring Charlotte smiled and then Alpha Jake noticed moisture running down her leg...He never got an answer.

Just then a heavy knock sounded on the office door, Alpha Jake rose from behind his desk and made his way to the door, opening it he faced a man slightly taller than him with dark brown hair, a slight facial scruff, and deep blue eyes.

"So nice of you to join us Alpha Roy." One of the council members remarked.

Both Jake and Charles stiffened as they now eyed the new man with distaste.

"I was told the meeting would be at four in the afternoon, it is just now four." Roy insisted as he took the empty seat on the end.

Jake took his own seat once more.

"Where I'm from if you're told a time you're to arrive thirty minutes early." Charles put in snidely, "thirty minutes early means ON TIME, precisely on the dot means LATE."

Jake didn't hide the smirk on his face.

"Back to the matter at hand." One of the old men said. "We are here to discuss the boy and what is to happen with him, no doubt all of you want him."