1

As Taehyung wakes up from a one-night stand with who else then Kim Jeongguk,his fuck buddy,correction BOYFRIEND.

You see Taehyung doesn't believe in love. Hell yeah his a superhuman but love he believes wasn't for him,or so he thought. All he does is to release sexual tension. Nothing more then that. Love wasn't put in his sex routine,he basically rough with all his kisses and his moves. Whatever or even how Taehyung was rough with Jeongguk, Jeongguk still loves him,just that it wasn't returned.

*€*(Namjoon and Jeongguk's backstory)

Kim Namjoon, he was born to a superhuman family. His parents expected him to develop superpowers at the age of 4 or 5,as it's a stereotypical believe that the earlier your child develops,the stronger he or she is. But at the age of 5,Namjoon didn't develop and that cause his parents to loose hope and decided to give Namjoon to his Mother's younger brother.

Her younger brother,Kim Hansol,took him in because he believes there is still opportunity for Namjoon to be a superhuman. Kim Jeongguk was the son to both Kim Hansol and Kim Hyeorin. Jeongguk was more like a younger brother to Namjoon. Jeongguk developed superpowers at the age of 4 and Namjoon developed at the age 8.(Namjoon is older than Jeongguk by a year in this story).

His stepparents noticed that Namjoon's body and self had tons of changes. His body was more on the feminine side, small waist basically small body build and that's a no good as his enemies would think his weak but on the other hand he was very powerful. No not only powerful but extremely powerful. He developed telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, manipulation of steel and iron, agility,strength,speed,psychokinesis and mind reading and don't forget minor healing. While Jeongguk his muscles went to the correct places,he looked like a macho man that almost everybody wants.  He developed only with 5 superhuman powers which is pretty impressive but he couldn't defeat Namjoon.

Due to his biological parents whom are very powerful,they can't deny the child would be strong but not just strong but probably one of the strongest superhuman. Namjoon could manipulate people easily with his body as people might think he's weak as fuck but the truth says otherwise.

His current parents,didn't tell Jeongguk about how powerful Namjoon is as he could get easily jealous and as Jeongguk has a very high ego,it's hard to tell him Namjoon is way better than him. Jeongguk's powers were just half of Namjoon's power. They didn't want Jeongguk to gate or hurt that soft and sensitive boy. Namjoon is basically like a glass that can easily be broken into pieces but could heal back easily at the same time.

*£*(Their current relationship)

Namjoon was currently dating Jackson. That mother fucking asshole. He always control Namjoon's being and with whom the people he met. Throughout the relationship between them both, Jackson was only nice when Namjoon doesn't go anywhere and stays at home. To him, no one could be with Namjoon except him. How selfish was him. Jackson only possess one power which was speed. Making him weaker than Namjoon. He could be killed by anyone, including Namjoon.

Too bad he doesn't know Namjoon was stronger than him. Namjoon on the other hand,cries every single night as he was just too heartbroken with everything. He regretted even knowing Jackson. He barely buys Namjoon food or even go to the grocery store to buy any food. Hence,Namjoon starves most likely almost everyday. He was currently 2 pounds underweight and he didn't complain. He didn't want to get beaten up by Jackson. Namjoon love Jackson but since Jackson cheats and even abused him,fuck love.

He never told Jackson about his powers or anything. He didn't want to grow distant with his boyfriend even he knew they're both slowly were separating. The feeling of love between them probably didn't even exist. It was ripping, terribly. He didn't want to hurt Jackson. Even how terribly Jackson treated him. He hates the memory when Jackson tried raping him but luckily he had the powers,he defended himself. He knew, Jackson wasn't the right person to loose his virginity to.