2

fight scene and um a little fluff.okay idk what genre is this so don't @ me okay. 

When Namjoon read Taehyung's mind, his eyes changed colour from caramel brown,it turned yellow. Apparently Tae has feelings for him and  indeed doesn't have feelings for Jeongguk. He only uses Jeongguk and all he wanted was his body. The thought of Taehyung having feelings for Namjoon made him blushed. True enough,Namjoon has feeling for Taehyung.

"What you're staring at?"
"Nothing,"
"You know I'm a superhuman too,you can't lie to me?"
"Forget about it okay,".

They gazed at each other for a few seconds before Taehyung made the first move. He kissed Namjoon on the lips. Damn his lips were so soft. It was indeed better than Jeongguk's lips. Namjoon threw his hands on Taehyung's neck instinctively while Taehyung wrapped his arms onto Namjoon's slender . Until Taehyung realized Namjoon open his mouth making entrance,allowing Taehyung to explore his mouth. The kiss was tender and filled with affection.

"What the fuck?" Jackson exclaimed.
"Ughh,get the fuck out Jackson no one wants you here!" Taehyung yelled.
"I'm here for my boyfriend!"
"Jackson please stop it,". Sadly that Jackass didn't listen and took Namjoon with his superpower,speed. Namjoon had no choice but to use mind-control over Jackson,making Jackson stopped pulling him over like a dog.

"Taehyung!!" Namjoon exclaimed.
"Baby why you crying that douche bag don't deserve your love,".
"Kim Taehyung!! Get your fucking ass here!" Jeongguk yelled loudly.
"Fucking bitch,you stole my boyfriend,what do you want from him, attention,bitch hell no, now feel the pain!". Jeongguk started using his powers. Starting with pyrokinesis, he lit the land on fire while Taehyung couldn't do anything as he was too afraid.

"Let's see, who does this weak ass boy can beat me?".
Namjoon already knew his brother was rather cocky and not that type who is an introvert.
"Well let's play the game sweetie," Namjoon said weakly. With how small and how feminine his body looked like,he could manipulate anyone.

When Jeongguk lit the whole land on fire,Namjoon used his hands waved it up and water started coming from who knows where. It made the fire subside,leaving Jeongguk shocked. Jeongguk started using his telekinesis and tried pulling multiple cars near Namjoon but Namjoon managed to stop it using his powers. Namjoon felt a little bit confident, he decided levitate to evoke the younger.

Yes Jeongguk was evoked,so he gave up on using his powers and ending up using weaponry. While Jeongguk was fighting Namjoon,Jackson and Taehyung we're fighting using their powers. Since Taehyung is stronger it's no competition to him.

"Well since my brother is too good with fire why not we try bullets hm?" Jeongguk chuckled. He started shooting his guns towards Namjoon. But Namjoon looked fine,no bullet marks or anything. Since Namjoon has manipulation of steel and iron,he controlled the bullets with his eyes,making them float not landing on anyone.
Jeongguk was mind blowned.

How could someone so petite like Namjoon can easily defeat him. Yeah Jeongguk does have minor healing but how. How can he do it. He never showned it to anyone. The other two were shocked too. But Jeongguk didn't want to give up.
"We'll fight again Namjoon,you better watch out!! You're just fucking weak" Jeongguk shouted. Namjoon didn't respond. Jackson and Jeongguk get out of the land outside of Taehyung's house. Namjoon cried his lungs out. He felt pain,he felt humiliated by his own brother.

"Joonie don't cry sweetie,I'm here," Taehyung said in a low voice. His voice sent Namjoon a shiver making him shiver. Namjoon was very tired with the battle him and his brother had. Mentally and physically he wanted to give up on this shit but he knew he had to make a group to defeat his younger brother,to put him back to his place.