4

Joonie woke up to his shirtless daddy. He was on Taehyung's abs,which made him flustered.
"Daddwy,wakey wakey,"
"Oh my angel is awake?"
"Yeswh,". He then became all flustered and was as red as a tomato. Taehyung looked so hot in those sweatpants and being shirtless made Namjoon blushed more.

"Angel you need to take a bath,".
"Do you want to be a big boy and bathe yourself or do you want daddy to bathe you,which one?" Taehyung said sleepily.
"Is okie, Joonie shower myself,"
"You sure?"
"Yes,". Then he took his towel and went to the bathroom while Taehyung slowly got up to make breakfast.

The reason why Namjoon showers alone even when he's in little space was because he was used to it. Jackson never wanted to shower Namjoon and would force him to crawl over to the bathroom and got his own bath himself. When he was with Jackson,he's regressed age was 10 to 12,he couldn't feel small,if not he has to crawl everywhere and no one to console him. If he ever felt small he would curl into a ball and cry silently since 90% of the time Jackson wouldn't be there for him.

Namjoon saw the availability of shampoo and there was only shampoos that smelled like men or smelled like Taehyung's hair and he didn't liked it. He prefers strawberry or peach as it smells more refreshing and more about him. He had no choice and he did so. He knew this thing might turn Taehyung on but for the sake of cleanliness he did. He found brand new tooth brush,thank God he did. He wore the same clothings that Taehyung gave him which was an oversized white shirt and short shorts which were probably Jeongguk's. When he slipped out of little space,he realized how the shorts hugged his butt which made him look thick(okay hoes I really cant🤣).

He walked to the kitchen he saw the shirtless Taehyung sitting there waiting for him with scrambled eggs and maybe a cup of TAE.

"Morning," Namjoon said.
"Morning um you should eat first I need to go take a short shower I'll come in 5 minutes," Taehyung told him.
"Okay," Namjoon said in a whisper. Soon enough Taehyung went to the shower and Namjoon ate his breakfast. He finished eating and he went to wash the dishes. When he walked into the kitchen he saw a picture of Jeongguk and Taehyung together,smiling at each other. He was so envious even though Taehyung never had feelings for Jeongguk at least both of them could fake it,at least they still show they care compared to Jackass and Namjoon. Namjoon was like a victim in everything.

He felt the sudden rage in him that he wanted to throw the picture away from his view. How could Jeongguk still smile even though he already made love with Jackson. But he didn't. He gathered himself together the washed the dishes. To much of his surprise, Taehyung backhugged him while washing his dishes. Again he was shirtless,maybe this guy was just too comfortable being shirtless at home.

"Joonie,did you use my shampoo?" Taehyung asked.

"Um yeah since there's no other shampoo," answered Namjoon trying to get out of the grip. But failed to do so since Taehyung was too strong for him.

Taehyung turned Namjoon around carrying him. Namjoon was shocked by the sudden action,both of their foreheads touching each other,eyes looking deeply into each other. Taehyung leaning in,his lips brushed through Namjoon's soft plump lips,he kissed it,with passion. Both fight for dominance but at the end  Taehyung obviously won.

He knew he was going to win,how someone cute,petite like Namjoon dominate and when they had their first kiss together, he knew Namjoon was extremely submissive. Taehyung bit Namjoon's bottom lip as a sign to allow him in.

Being submissive,he opened his mouth,allowing Taehyung to explore his mouth. After a while of kissing, Taehyung carried Namjoon to the room,laying him down gently on the bed. Taehyung started to trailing big marks on Namjoon,slowly taking off his clothing,leaving him in his lace panties.

"Oh,baby boys uses lace panties hm?". All Namjoon was he blushed and became red.
Taehyung started to suck one of Namjoon's nipple playfully licking it.

"Mmmh Tae need it!!" Namjoon exclaimed. Earning a slap on his ass by Taehyung.
"That's not how you say it,baby boy,".
"Daddy please!!!!"
"Be patient or i won't do it,it's you're first,let it be perfect,princess,". Namjoon waited patiently.

"Looks like someone has a princess kink hm?" Taehyung questioned.
"Mmmh," Namjoon moaned out as an answer. His mind was to foggy right now,with all the the pleasure Taehyung was giving him.

Taehyung started to bite Namjoon's inner thigh marking as many marks he could,showing that Namjoon was his. No one else. Taehyung went into Namjoon's pretty,tight hole with three fingers without any warning,or any lube causing Namjoon to scream,tears running through his eyes but soon turned into pleasure.

"You're so tight,princess,". Namjoon couldn't answer. He was too pleasured by Taehyung fingers. Taehyung ended up scissoring him up. He took his fingers and told Namjoon to suck it all up. Looking at his princess's plump lips sucked on his fingers,he could imagine how he's going too look like sucking his big dick,tears rolling down.

He then slowly slipped his member into Namjoon's entrance,leaving g Namjoon a moaning mess. Namjoon adjusted to Taehyung's size,letting the his virginity be taken away,he bled a little,showing that he isn't a virgin anymore.

"Daddy,I'm already going to cummm!" Namjoon stuttered.
"Wait princess,let me come into you,"
"Can I ride you?".
They switched positions, now Namjoon was the one topping.
"It you're good you ride my dick and I'll let you come,". Namjoon nodded and ride Taehyung's dick making Taehyung and himself pleasured. Taehyung's deep moans calmed him down,without any warning Taehyung cumed into Namjoon while Namjoon's spilled cum on the bed sheets. Soon he felt the salty substance in his body.

He was now sore,he can't move as Taehyung played with him senselessy,he didn't regret loosing his virginity to Taehyung. He knew he was the right one.

"Baby you okay?"
"Yes,it's just I'm very sore,"
"It's okay,I'll carry you around,hm?". All Namjoon did was,he kissed his lips,falling onto Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung stared at Namjoon,he saw how this artpiece was his,he marked him nearly the whole entire neck and inner thigh. Now, Namjoon wasn't Jackson's,he was purely Taehyung's.

"Thank you princess,"
"For what?"
"For everything," Taehyung said as he held Namjoon's inner thighs.

"Looks like he doesn't only princess kink hm?"
"Anything for you daddy..".

Soon both dozed off to sleep after cleaning up. Not really both, basically Namjoon,he was so tired by the whole intercourse. Taehyung didn't fall asleep away,he was admiring Namjoon's beauty. Why didn't Jackson love him? A beauty like this shouldn't be tortured. Namjoon went to Taehyung's masculine body and nuzzled into him.

___________________

"You're just an angel without wings,that were destined to me,"