The Fire Argument

I ran and ran until I made it back to the house . I ran inside. I ran upstairs. and then I ran into my room and slammed and locked the door. after a few minutes somebody softly knocked on the door. I looked through the key hole and it was...... Nash? I opened the door and he walked in.

Nash- your gonna have to talk to him sooner or later.

Me- I choose later.

hey then ran up to me and picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and started walking out of the house with me and to the fire. when we got back to the fire I sat back down.

me- so Ashley how did you get this far in your big plan?

ashley- what plan?

giving a shut up smirk

me- oh you know, just the one you said you were just using me as a friend to get to Nash and work your way up to getting taylor? you know. that one. you crushed nashs heart after you dumped him two years ago so you could " Go to college" Well congrats on finally getting the guy that you used two people to get to.

Everybody stared at me like they had seen a ghost. Taylor's mouth dropped.

ashley- I don't know what your talking about.

me- of course you dont. you never do.

well I think you better be leaving about now.

taylor-bu

but I cut him off.

me - you too Taylor. he grabbed ashleys hand and started walking back to his car. me- and Taylor.

he turned around and stopped.

Who do pick? me or Ashley?

Taylor- Ashley

he said with a smirk

me- alright. but when she cheats on you with another guy, your not welcome to me ever, ever again. maybe to the guys and magcon but as for me, I can't trust somebody that has broken my heart twice now.

he sadly nodded and turned around and continued walking.

me- oh and Taylor.

he turned around ounce aha in and stopped.

me- would you like to know what those two times were? or do you already know?

taylor- tell me

me- well. number one you cheated on with my arch enemy who beat me as a kid, bullied me as a kid, and made me cut as a kid, and then in high school she "changed"

and we were the best of friends until the end of high school. while we were friends, she dated Nash.  She broke up with Nash because she had to " Go to college" which she never did . and then the next thing you km now she's telling me that she was just my friends all these years to get to Nash which after she was with Nash, she " met" you and talk became great friends. then you guys apparently are a thing now. that was her big plan all along and it all started with me being friends with some slutty bitch! and then after allllll you stand here and tell me that you choose some random slut over me who was ounce your girlfriend and your bestfriend. but you know go hang out with her, get cheated in, get drunk with her and do whatever you want! Because I done care anymore!!!

I then stomped off and into my house , my room, and then I slammed and locked the door again.

Taylor's pov

all the words Alexia used with me.

they were

mean

hateful

rude

and not to mention criticizing but they were also all

true

and I needed to hear that.

I felt the tears come and then I walked to my car and got in with ashley still sitting there. i drove her home, broke up with her, and drove back to my house.

back at the bonfire

Nobody's pov

Alexia just told Taylor. she was really rude I guess she just let all her feelings and true thoughts out on him.