twenty one: rami's pov

"i come bearing food!" i say as i walk into me and rose's hotel room. she jumps off the bed and runs over to me, peppering kisses all over my face.
"you're amazing." she grabs the bag and shakes and walks over to our bed.
"as you remind me all the time." i looked at rose sitting criss crossed on the bed. ketchup was running down her chin. i reached over and wiped it off with a napkin. she laughed.
"what's your filming schedule for this week?"
"9am-11m everyday. we're off on sunday and wwe have breaks throughout the day."
"that's tiring." she said.
"that's what acting is babe."
-
the rest of the night was spent by rose and i joking around and telling old stories.
"wait so you went and preformed his monologue?" she asked laughing.
"yes! he couldn't do it!" we laughed together. i smiled at her and attached my lips to hers. she kissed back as i rolled on top of her.
"i love you." it wasn't the heat of the moment, i truly meant it. i saw a smile dance on her lips.
"i love you too." rose kissed me again. i kissed behind her ear and trailed down her neck, ending up peppering kissed on her chest. she giggled as i laid down next to her and she turned to face me.
"when can i meet your family?"
"well my brother and i's birthday is soon, so my mom and sister will probably plan something. you can meet them then?"
"really?"
"yup." i smiled.
"yay. you're wonderful."
"not as much as you, love."