Chapter seven

ONE YEAR LATER

Bridgette: Soooooo has there been any sibling rivalry yet???????????????

May: Huh? My brother's just a baby.

Bridgette: I was talking about Harry, you know Harry Potter.

May: WHAT????? HARRY POTTER IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. HE DOESN'T EXIST. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT HE COULD POSSIBLY BE MY BROTHER, HE'S-

Bridgette: He's in your basement.

May: Oh.

Bridgette: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May: I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THEM!!!!

Bridgette: When were you last in there?!?!?!?!?!?

May: Last time you were in there I think.

Bridgette: IT'S BEEN A FREAKING YEAR SINCE I WAS LAST IN THERE MAY. HOW THE HELL COULD YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THEM?!?!?!?!?!?

May: (ignores question) Oh well we'll have to go down there and give them some food.

Bridgette: Wouldn't they be dead by now?????

May: Possibly, let's go check.

May and Bridgette: (goes down and find that Peeta's still alive but has eaten everyone else)

May: oh dear.

Bridgette: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THE FANDOMS, DIDNT YOU KIDNAPPED (May give a harsh glare at Bridgette) sorry BORROWED KATNISS DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING REBELLION.

Disclaimer: all the fandoms used belong to their rightful owner even though at the moment basically all of them are dead ... I think BLGW202 is going to have to run and hide though it's not like she's already on the run from the asylum. Anywho, so anything written has not been written by me, though BLGW202 is basically the Percy-Jackson-hating version of me and also knows more fandoms.