sarah is going to find out

phy in his house as well as photos of young girls from his middle school. We found out at my catholic high school that the murderer was the son of our theology teacher. Our teacher left school for over a week I’m sure trying to fathom how his own son could commit such a heinous crime.

The murderer was sentenced to death this year for the death of the girl, Hailey Owens. Her family, as well as the family of the murderer, lobbied to change amber alert laws so they can be issued faster after a kidnapping is reported.”

***

“A guy I know is a boat mechanic. So one Saturday he’s on his own doing some work on a boat and suddenly he comes too and he’s on the ground. He knew there was water under the boat he’d been working on so he assumes he’s been electrocuted and he’s vaguely aware of someone behind him. So he starts yelling “help help I’ve been electrocuted” and he hears whoever is behind him leave. He keeps yelling and eventually a guy in a neighbouring business hears him and comes to his aid. When he’s at the hospital he finds out he wasn’t electrocuted, someone had hit him on the back of the head with his own mallet. Nothing was stolen from the shop.

Meaning someone (who was never caught) was just walking by and spontaneously decided to hit him on the back of the head for no reason.”

***

“There was a segment in the news not too long ago about a girl who walked home late at night (from a nightclub I do believe) and was raped 3 times by 3 different people at 3 different points along the way. They have CCTV of her between each of these points. Scary shit.”

***

“A woman was abducted and raped by 2 men and then stabbed over 30 times. Her neck muscle completely removed, her guts spilling out. She crawled to the hospital WITH HER HEAD ALMOST DETACHED and survived. She wrote a book and now is a motivational speaker with 2 kids, despite the fact that she was disemboweled.”

***

“My great aunt was buried alive when she was only in her 20s. The casket was brought up when the cemetery had to be relocated. The casket had broken, and she was upside down. Claw marks everywhere inside the casket.”

***

“A friend of a friend was travelling in the UK and had to hitch-hike. He dropped her off at home. The next day police came knocking and proceeded to take her to the station and demand how she knows this man, what is their relationship etc. She finds out that the man had killed another female hitch-hiker that same day and had her in the trunk at the same time he was driving her (the friend). For some unknown reason he hadn’t killed her. She couldn’t sleep and cried for days and her home was placed on watch.”

Back in the 90s, my mom was on the highway heading home from a friends house late at night. She was driving a really nice thunderbird. After a while this big white van drove next to her and the driver started performing some very rude gestures and being young and dumb, my mom reciprocated the gestures. Then the dude pulled up a big Bowie knife to the window. My mom started panicking and sped up to get away and the van was following right along. Then the guy tried to run her off the road. Keep in mind they’re probably going about 100 miles per hour. She gets on the exit to get home and he’s still following her. When she does get back to her house, which she shared with my grandparents, she pulled into the drive way honking the horn and screaming trying to wake someone up. The van pulls into the driveway just as my grandfather comes out in his underwear with a gun. The dude got scared and drove off. My mom wouldn’t leave her house for month except for school, but never at night.”

***

“That Netflix documentary about the pizza guy in Erie, Pennsylvania who had a bomb collar put around his neck then was forced to rob a bank. As a former delivery driver I was scared shitless the entire time, but also super intrigued by the investigation and the people involved.”