Chapter One: Taming An Animal

"I have no more power over Vaylin. Only you are strong enough to stop this." You hear Valkorian say as Vaylin's power surges towards you.

"There has to be a way to bring her back to the light, just one way like Arcann was." You think as you approach her.

"The eternal throne is mine!!" She yells as her eyes glow pure purple. And just as she says that, the idea clicks. Yellow power flares at your palms as you approach her and her breathing picks up.

"I'm not going to hurt you Vaylin, you deserve to be saved! And I'm going to the one to save you!" You tell her as she still flares her powers Trying to push you away. You lunge for her and place your hands on her, and she screams as the power from the light enters her.

"No!!! I will not be turned!! I will not be turned!!!" She yells as you focus on her, and soon you can hear her screaming settle down. A few minutes later you can feel her fall from your grasp and yet you still grab her, opening your eyes you realize Vaylin has completely changed. Her hair is blond, her dark clothes has turned to white, and her blade has changed to a white hilt.

Arcann and Senya are starting to rise from being slammed into the wall and as soon as Senya notices her daughters looks she runs over and takes her gently.

"Outlander...y-you did it! I don't know how but you saved her!" She says happily as Small tears drip down her cheeks.

"Everyone deserves a second chance, even Vaylin did. And I'm glad we were able to save your daughter Senya, now you and your two remaining children can be happy again just like it used to be." You soothe to her as Arcann sits by his mother.

"'My sister is finally saved...does that mean her rage is gone too?" Arcann asks softly as you look up at the former Emperor.

"Yes Arcann, all that rage is gone. But I'm going to need to trust you on training her into the light side. Can you do that?" You ask smiling slightly. He nods at you as he gently picks up Vaylin, who is unconscious.

"Then Let's go back to the ship and hope everyone will trust her." You chuckle softly as you all walk back to the gravestone.

(Hey everyone! This is my first SWTOR fan fiction that I've done on here and i hope you like it! There will definitely be more than one chapter describing how people will adjust to Vaylin's new form! May the force be with you and more will be coming!)