Dinner night🍖🍳🍽

*************"before I proceed am dedicating this chapter to galcheche and hardeyjoke0******
""Have not being going through my messages and I know a lot of u have read this book even thou not completed and u guys are always on the look out for new chapters, and am saying a big hearty thank you. So I promise a better acknowledgment to you guys my readers""

Dawn POV

I was in the kitchen with Mrs. Rose preparing dinner for my arrogant boss who called earlier to make the dinner plus one. I wonder who it is

Dawn kindly pass me the eggs, I want us all ready and prepared when Mr Benjamin will be around with his friends he hates slow and untidy dinners.

We were making lasagna and some steak for dinner and we made side dishes and dessert. After making this food and setting the table I went to my room and took a warm bath get in a proper dress, Mrs. Rose advice not to wear the maid outfit because of the visitor.

I took my bath and I wore the dress my mother had bought for me when I did my 20th birthday thou am 22 now. Have not really change just an adjustment in the hips and backside.
I could wear this cloth cuz it was a free one a blue and pink flowery patterned dress which I would say is a little above my knee.

I blow dried my hair and left it in the natural waves they are and I slipped on my nude flat which I mostly say is pink but Mason argues it nudes and not pink.

On my way down stairs I heard laughter, wait was I hearing right now or am I in another house.

I got to the dinning section of the house and I saw the fuc***g god and another guy who look as handsome too but not as my jnr.

Wait was I joking. My jjjj....nr, well in my dream world.

You really a dickhead you know Ryan, you never had time for girls. Dating your Pa should not be a problem for you.

Well that's some crazy ass bastard talking am sure he have tons of ladies sleeping on his bed all days.

Then I heard the voice I had missed since morning

Matthew you know I don't like ladies flocking around me with their chattering and complains. Also if I will have a girl by my side I think I have to calm down.

Wait this is jnr talking is he named Ryan and I never know about this. Am going to ask Mrs. Rose later after dinner, I guess.

Ummumm, evening sir's. I said feeling nervous after hearing the conversation.

Evening to you beautiful, a man with the Dorty blonde hair and piercing Hansel eyes greeting.

Evening Dawn is the food ready, get Mrs. Rose and serve dinner am dying of starvation.

OK sir. I walked into the kitchen to see Mrs. Rose all ready and set.

Ma'am mister and his friends said to bring their food. I was starring at the delicious mouth watering food we made on the table. And you can go with this first.

She handed me a tray of the lasagna and steak to carry to the table.
I dropped the food on the table and went back to the kitchen to get the rest of the foods.

Back at the dinning.....
So what's you name?

Dawn

Dawn, such a nice name

My check were blushing red and I looked up to see Ryan with a look of disgust on his face.

His he expecting me not to answer the questions or what? I also gave him the look of hatred I own and I saw him gasps. Really I took him unknown, did he think I will give in to his rudeness, hell no.

I noticed Mr. Matthew noticed the tensed air and decided to continue his conversation

So, Dawn what qualification. Have you got?

Well sir, am a college graduate and am here cuz I didn't find myself a good job and I have to feed myself and my brother, and this job is a good paying one. I said feeling a tingly touch of how open I was.

OK so do you plan on doing anything after this. He asked.

Well get a good job and live a happy life I guess.

OK that's good. Well let's enjoy the night my dear.

Sure will and you sir. And the rest of the dinner was silent.

I served them the dessert we made a chocolate cheese cake, and some toppings.

After the dinner we wish Mr. Matthew goodbye and jnr went to his room after bidding Mrs. Rose and I goodnight.

We clean the dishes and I finally had the chance to eat my dinner and I retired to bed, where I watch some movies on Netflix and I drafted out to sleep without offing my system.

Apologise to you guys, have been busy lately cuz of my final year program in my school have got project to write gp and cgp to boost up. So am super sorryyyy.

Plssss. And I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter well am not surprised I have no votes and less views. All the same am sorry. Pls vote, share and comment this is my first book and I hope to write more your response is my strength.

Once again thanks, and sorry for the combination of foods in this chapter am not familiar with the foods, but I hope you accept me the way I am. Truly sorry. Urz elimat