Part 1

"Oh my god is that BTS?!" Your friend Leah asked. You respond "Yes it is! How do you know them?" you asked in excitement. "I'm part of the Army! Who wouldn't be?!" She laughed. You laughed as well.

    "So how about we go to Seoul, Korea for spring break?" You asked.

She said, "Your joking, right?"

You said "No, why would I be joking about that?!" You laughed.

"OKAY LET'S GO!!" Leah shrieked.

    For the past few days you and Leah have been planning to go to Korea. You guys were really, really excited. You decided to leave for a week, just for spring break. You both told your parents and they were okay with it because they knew that you guys were very responsible and mature to be going on a long trip.

    It was the day! You and Leah were so excited. Your flight took off at 6:30 am. You guys woke up three hours earlier so you have time to get ready and get to the airport on time. You guys met up at your house to take an Uber to the JFK Airport.

While you guys were on your way to the airport the Uber driver said, "Sorry ladies, I have another person who needs a ride to the airport."

You responded "Oh that's okay!"

Leah said, "There's no problem."

    Your driver pulled up to an amazing apartment building in Manhattan. Two boys were waiting in front of the building with their suitcases. They looked real fine from far away. You both saw their faces. IT WAS JEON JUNGKOOK AND PARK JIMIN! You both looked at each other and your eyes widen. You guys told each other to stay calm. When they got inside the car they said hello. Jungkook was sitting next to you in back and Jimin was sitting in the passenger seat. You blushed because you knew that Jungkook was your bias and that you love him so much. Leah elbowed you and said in Creole "Ou blushing!" (Your blushing) And giggled under her breath. You looked at her with a death stare. Jungkook looked at you and smirked a little, than looked out the window.

You whispered to Leah "Meomchwo!"(Stop it) Leah just laughed.

You said "If you keep doing that I will expose you to Jimin." You whispered loudly.

She looked at you with widen eyes and said "Bruh, fine."

    You were staring a Jungkook for a little in the car before getting to the airport. He was really good looking. He was wearing this...

You were staring at him for a while until he caught you staring at him

You were staring at him for a while until he caught you staring at him. When he did you just looked down quickly and slowly looked back up seeing him smiling at you. You blushed really hard and you felt embarrassed because you were caught staring at him for a good three minutes.

    The Uber driver said "We have arrived at the airport."

We all said thank you. Jimin got out of the car first and opened the back door for us.  Jungkook got out of the car and put his hand out in front of him to help you. You were stunned a little and took his hand. It was warm like his heart.

You said "Kamsahamnida."(Thank you)

You sweetly smiled. He smiled back at you. Jimin helped Leah out of the car as well. You saw her blush but didn't say anything.

Leah said to them "Well, um," she stuttered.

"We are actually really big fans of BTS!" she said while stuttering a little.

You said "Yea! We're really big fans can we have a quick picture. Or, um, you don't have to?!"

Jungkook said "No! It's okay! We're used to it." he said while smiling at you.

You asked someone who walked by us to take us a quick pic. He took your phone and got ready to snap. You stood beside Jungkook. Leah stood beside Jimin. Jungkook put his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You were JUNGSHOOK. Y'all smiled and said thank you.

"Okay Leah, we got to go to our gate!" You said.

She looked at you and nodded.

Jungkook asked "Hey, um, what gate are you guys going to?"

You replied "We are in gate six, why?"

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other and said "Oh my gosh! We are in the same gate! You guys are going to Korea?"

"Yes we are!!" We both said at the same time.

That's the end of this chapter!
I wonder what's gonna happen!

That's the end of this chapter! I wonder what's gonna happen!