morning kisses✔️

fluff [lowercase intended]

it was a warm morning and the world was running as normally (ignoring the fact that donald trump was still president). birds were chirping, people were stuck in traffic and the sun was rising. the sky was blended beautifully with the colours of pink and peach and misty clouds finished the scenery.

catra and adora were silently snoring whilst cuddled up next to each-other. catra's legs were tangled with adora's, feeling secure and safe whilst adora's arms were wrapped around catra's feeling warmth. the light from outside their cosy home peeked in through their curtains, creating a thin light to shine onto catra's now quivering eye.

she woke up from the disturbance annoyed, ready to just jump up and angrily shut the curtains and go back to bed but stopped herself when she saw the blonde sleeping peacefully with a shy smile resting on her parted lips.

how could someone like her exist in this cruel world?

no one will ever know.

the brunette swept back her messy fringe and planted a kiss on the sleeping girls rosy cheek. the fact that she hasn't showered yet didn't bother catra the slightest bit, adora deserved all the love and affection she could give.

she truly was sleeping beauty.

the awaked girl crawled under their fluffy blanket like a cat and the blonde stirred a bit, but didn't wake up. catra was silent, not wanting to wake her up just yet.

adora always woke catra up with this technique, so why not give it a try?

catra rested her warm hand underneath adora's ankle and pressed a kiss softly on her fair skin. then, she slowly peppered kisses along her thigh, hip and stomach like she was worshipping her. in which, i guess, she was. catra sat on her thighs, both legs resting on the bed and she leaned down to adora's neck, inhaling her strawberry scent.

her hands snaked behind her neck and lifted her up slightly as she kissed her throat, not lustfully or desperately but sweetly, as if adora was going to disappear any minute.
catra turned her focus on the asleeps resting face.

oh god.

that face.

she pecked her cheek, nose, forehead before finally planting a kiss on her peach, soft lips. and as if she was snow white, adora woke up. she fluttered her eyes before fully opening them and faintly smiled at her girlfriend who was on top of her.

"hey, adora." catra greeted with a grin.

word count: 406
sorry it's kind of plain lol