1

OLIVIA'S POV:
I open my closet and quickly grab whatever's in there. It's the 3rd month of senior year and i seriously don't give a FISH on what I should wear.
I put my clothes on and quickly put my hair into a high ponytail. I then look at myself in the mirror and see a normal looking 17 year old girl.

And yes......I'm not a popular girl to be honest.It's not like I'm weird or those extremely shy girls who get bullied and have no friends, I'm just an average and ordinary girl who has loving friends.

As I put my books into my bag I notice the time and it's 7:50. Oh no I'm gonna be late as usual.
I quickly grab everything and run downstairs.

"Olivia, you're extremely late!", My mom says as she points at the clock.

"Okay, Mom I know! I don't have time to eat breakfast sorry bye!", I say as I grab a granola bar and rush outside.

SKIP TO SCHOOL

While I walk down the hallway I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders.
I turn my head ,and look up and see my best friend of 8 years. Jonah Marais.

"Waddup Olive!", He says with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey.....tall boy", I reply.

He laughs and starts walking beside me.

"So I'm lookin at your eyes and they look redder than a tomato.......looks like you didn't get any sleep", he says staring into my eyes.

"I did.......Well......I slept at......5am...", I say yawning.

"5 am.......wow.....Okay I guess I'll see you passed out somewhere", he says while he walks over to his class.

I lightly slap his arm earning a chuckle from him.

I enter my FAVOURITE CLASS, history..........why do students even learn about people who are dead.....

I sit at the back of the class where I always sit, and right beside me is the greatest friend in the entire world, Christina Marie.

"I'm sure you stayed up all night watching youtube and scrolling through insta, right?", She says as she grabs her history books and places them on her desk.

"So? It's not like I'm gonna fall asleep-", I reply and place my head on the table.

"MS JAMES!", I hear a familiar voice and i jerk up from my desk.

"Looks like you didn't get enough sleep did you?", Mr Smith says.

I look over at Christina who's slightly giggling.

"No, I didn't get enough sleep....sorry Mr Smith...", I say as I hold in a yawn.

He gives me a stern look and walks over to the front of the class.

"Why didn't you wake me up!", I whisper to Christina.

"Cause you needed some sleep, plus you looked like a cute and adorable puppy", She says.

I scoff and start to listen to the dumb lecture going on.

SKIP TO LUNCH

To be honest I don't really like Lunch time as Jonah is never with me, because he has to attend his Music club every single day during lunch time, but Christina is there for me........only if she isn't late for some apparent reason.
She's been getting really late these past few weeks.

"EVERYONE GIVE A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THE NEW CAPTAIN OF THE BASKETBALL TEAM!", someone yells in the middle of the cafeteria.

"COLE ROBERT BROCK!!!", he yells and everyone starts clapping.
Colby Brock climbs onto the table and starts to blow kisses.

Well Colby Brock....he's the schools most popular guy. He has the perfect eyes and perfect body and he's just...so perfect.
Yeah, I do have a major crush on him but like I'm sure every other girl does.
I already know that he would never want to go out with me as he's popular and I'm just an average being, but I don't mind.
I smile and look back down at my book and continue reading.

As I turn the page I hear a few chuckles and whispers in front of me. I look up and see Colby and his friends looking at me.
My body freezes, OMG Colby is looking at me, what should I do-.....

Colby gets up from his chair and starts walking upto my table. What is he going to say? Do I look good? Is my face ugly right now? Does he notice I'm sweating?

"What's up!", he says with a smile.

"Uhh....nothin much....d...do you need anything", I reply trying not to act too weird.

"Well, hmmm I was just wondering.....", he says as he looks at the table.

Is he going to say it.....no he isn't that's impossible , come on why me!

"If you'd like to go on a date with me?", he says as he looks into my eyes and gives me a cute smile.

My eyes open wide and my heart almost stops beating. The Colby Brock asked me out on a date....what do I do? I guess I should say yes?

"...uhh....YAH", I blurt out.

He laughs and says, "Great! I'll see you at around 7:30", and he gets up and walks back to his table.

I can't understand anything. What just happened. This is impossible.
I seriously would love to go on a date with Colby but like he goes on dates with a billion chicks and I feel like I'm one of them. But I guess I already said yes so.......there's no turning back now.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!", Christina says as she quickly sits down panting.

"Hmm...where've you been huh?", I ask.

"Uhh you know Ms. Troy, She called again so I had to help her sorry,....okay so forget about that, what happened you look confused", She says as she opens a bag of chips.

"Uhh...Oh yeah...um.....Colby asked me out on a date", I say shifting my gaze towards him.

"HE WHAT! OH MY GOD! THAT'S CRAZY HOW DIS POSSIBLE WHHAAATTT", She yells earning us a few glances.

"Yeah. He literally just walked over to my table ,and asked me out and I just said yes....".

"WOW! Omg please wear something cute, I SWEAR TO GOD if you wear that weird 70s romper you wore to your last date, I will kill you", She says as she stares into my eyes.

"Woah okay! I'll wear something nice", I reply and continue eating my lunch.

I can't believe I'm going on a date with the one and only Colby Brock, I just don't know how to process anything anymore.
But I hope Jonah doesn't mind, as I don't think he really likes Colby.
Whenever I bring him up, Jonah kinda ignores me.

Well......let's see how it goes.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
So Guys, the first chapter sucked but remember this is my first time writing a fanfic so i hope you guys don't mind. This chapter was also pretty rushed and clichè but trust me,it's gonna get better. See you in the next chapter!
Luv ya baii😗❤