Story Of My Life

Third person

Millie enters her apartment that she hasn't been in for almost a year now. Some might question why she lives in an apartment when she could afford so much more. She had her reasons. Home sweet home. She thought to herself. Millie drags her two luggage into her apartment with an exhausted huff. The movie had gotten her working hard.

"Hey babe." Millie greets the figure that was sprawled on the couch, watching Netflix with a bowl of popcorn in their hands. "Oh my gosh, Miiiilllls. You said you weren't coming home till next week." Millie giggled at the person's reaction and crashed on the couch, her hand scooping into the bowl of popcorn. She received an objection from the figure but stuffed her mouth with the snack anyway.

"I dont think you're supposed to be doing Netflix and Chill alone, babe." Millie exits the show that was on. Stranger Things. Millie groans as she sees her child self on the screen of the laptop and changed it to Fuller House. She is a big fan of comedy but she doesn't understand why she keeps getting roles in violence and mystery movies. A/N In this story, only Millie, Gaten and Noah is in Stranger Things.

"How was filming and New York?" Sadie asks, (Hah you thought) trying to hide her annoyance that Millie literally just changed the show she was watching. "Filming was good, I'm so upset that I can't spoil anything to you. Even who my co-star is. New York was...interesting." Millie grins when she remembers how she met the attractive boy. Finn Wolfhard. She wondered if he was the answer. To everything.  "You're not gonna leave me hanging, Mills. Tell me." Sadie questions curiously. "I will tell you-" Sadie's eyes gleamed and she tugs on Millie's arm, causing Millie to laugh at her friend. "If you come to my movie premiere." Millie continues and Sadie's excitement drained from her face. "I'm not ready yet, to go out there. What if I see my...ex?" Millie stares concernly at her roommate but still stated in a strict voice. "It's been 2 years Sades. I don't know who you broke up with or vice versa, but you have to live your life. Are you actually turning down an invite to my movie premiere because you're afraid your ex might be going? Come on, sisters before misters."

Sadie took a deep breath before nodding. Millie squeals happily and Sadie knew it was the right choice. Millie doesn't know much about Sadie's ex-boyfriend. To be accurate, she didn't know him at all. She wasn't there during the time Sadie was dating him, she wasn't there during Sadie's awful breakup, she didn't knew why they broke up. And she never asked. She only met Sadie almost 2 years ago, where Sadie was weeping at the lobby of a hotel room after the breakup and she comforted her and they became friends. When Millie moved out of her parents' house to live independently, she invited Sadie and which obviously, Sadie agreed to.

But Millie didn't need to know who he was. He hurt Sadie and if she knew who it was, she would only want to beat the life out of him. "So tell me what happened in New York." Sadie says after Millie finished jumping around like a child. "I met a guy." Millie says with a huge smile on her face. "SERIOUSLY? I wonder who had stolen the heart of Millie Bobby...." Sadie looks at Millie. Expecting Millie to say the name of the guy so she could use his last name to tease her. "Brown." Millie finishes Sadie's sentence with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Hey I'm only going to the premiere if you tell me the name of the guy." Sadie demands, folding her hands across her chest. "I'll make you a deal, you come to the premiere, you'll find out his name and you get to meet him. How's that sound?" Millie tries to negotiate, she doesn't want to reveal Finn just yet because she doesn't know how it's going to turn out. Her and Finn obviously flirted shamelessly the day they met and the day after but flirting doesn't mean a relationship. It could mean leaving clues behind but then getting friendzoned. But she doubts Finn is that asshole.

"Wait, this guy gets to go to the premiere? What the heck? Your guest list to movie premieres is always Lilia and Noah only." Sadie's eyes widened in shock. "In my defense, I always invite you, you just reject it all the time." Millie raised her hands upwards. "But he isn't on my guest list, he's on my co-star's. Their bestfriends." Sadie pauses, thinking of something.

"You're co-star is a guy right?"

Millie nods.

"Cute or no?"

Millie was confused but nodded. "Your type."

"Set me up with him."

Saying Millie was shocked is an understatement.

"You were literally chicken to go out in public because of fear to bump into your ex 2 minutes ago."

"In 2 minutes I have made the decision to start dating again. To start moving on.

"Finally." Millie mumbled under her breath.

"Heard that!" Sadie exclaimed while she starts walking to her room. "Me amd your co-star okay? Don't let me down." Sadie shuts her bedroom door. Somehow she had a strong feeling something wasn't right. But like every other people in the world, she shrugged it off.

She wished she didn't.

But don't we all?

A/N I have absolutely no plans on how this story is working but I decided it's not strictly on Fillie. It's time to mix shit up. Don't forget to vote :)