Chapter 2

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait, but it here! I also decided that I'm not going to write the lyrics to the songs, just put them up. 

Let's get this done!!

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up early (I find it physically impossible to sleep in XD) and spent the day stalking the gang, like the non-stalker I am.

Finally, at the end of the day, it's time to eat again. The twins were nowhere to be found the whole day, and only turning up just before they were to perform. We were standing just behind the curtain. 

"Where have you been!?"

I said, pushing my brown bob out of my eyes, slightly panicked as they could have messed up the whole show!

"Practicing."

They both said calmly.

"Ok... Deep breaths, you're fine."

The twins looked at me oddly, and I shrug before they say,

"Oh, yeah we both have different separate songs now."

My eyes widen in alarm, and I sigh and say,

"Well, what are they?"

"I'm doing dynamite and Ruffs doing Salute."

I sigh, relieved that they chose good songs.

"Ok, ok, Tuff you're on first."

He nods, and I walk to the centre of the stage, click my fingers, turning off the Great Hall's light, and put the spotlight on me, getting everyone's attention, making them speak in hushed tones.

"Ok everyone, there's been a change of plan. The twins are both going to do different songs, starting with Tuff. Everyone got it? Good. First up, we have Tuffnut singing Dynamite!"

I walk into the darkness of the mostly empty wings and gave a nervous Tuff a reassuring smile, before teleporting into the black music control box. I press play and loud music fills the room, delighting everyone. I then sit back, relax and wait.

When Tuff finishes, he gets a huge roar of appreciation from the crowd, making him give a wide smile, walking off stage.

I teleport onto the stage, making everyone jump, before announcing,

"Next is Ruffnut, singing Salute!"

I teleport back, waiting until Ruff has stood at the microphone for about 3 seconds, before playing the track, filling the room with music once again.

When she finished, another roar from the crowd arrived. I teleported down onto the stage, and they waited for what I was going to say next.

"Well, they were great! Tomorrow we are going to have Fishlegs singing!!! Everyone, I hope you enjoyed it!"

Another bigger roar sounded as I walked off, putting the lights on again, before walking up to Fishlegs and telling him his song, and when I can help him with it.

I went back to my pretty little cave and practically fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

------------------------

And another chapter is done!!!

BOOM!

Sorry if it was a bit short, and they will get longer, I promise!

See Y'all next time!!

-IZOUT