#2 imagine

[Kris Special Imagine]

U jus joined exo as a sm rookies, u have a boyfriend, Kris, recently he found out that he have heart problem. Because of that, he wanted to leave exo, he don't wish to see anyone of u to worry about him so he decided to leave Korea secretly.

When he was packing his luggage, everyone of u were sleeping, u woke up and saw him packing his luggage, u immediately went up and ask him. "Where are u going? Kris" u said. "I... I... I'm sorry... (y/n) today I went to check up and the doctor said that I have heart problem. I dun wish to see any one of u to worry about me. Pls let me leave..." Kris said. "Pls dun go... I'm ur girlfriend... I'm willing face the problem with u... Pls stay..." U said. Tears well up in ur eyes, tears then started dripping down. "alright hush... I will stay with u but promise me not to tell anybody about this...." Kris said. "Okay... I promise" u said. Whatever kris said is jus to make u feel better, he will be going back to Canada 2 weeks later...

-----Day-2-----

(y/n): *praying* I'm willing to use my life to exchange with Kris. take my life... Pls...

-----Day-11-----

[Health check up]

Doctor: Mr Wu, congratulations! U have no more heart problem..... It's a miracle!

Kris was very happy to hear this piece news, he immediately went back to exo dorm, wanted to tell u this piece of good news but.... He ran into the room, finding u lying on the bed, he keeps on waking u up but u did not respond. Soon, he saw the letter on the table.

Letter:

Dear baby, when u are reading this letter, I guess I had already left and u have no more heart problem.... (Kris: *tears dripping* how does she know about this?) yes, I had requested to use my life to exchange for ur life. pls forget me and look for a better girl to replace me. I'm glad to be ur angel for the past 3 years. Exo hwaiting!

Forever love u,

(y/n)

Kris started crying.. Lastly, he kissed ur forehead. Good bye (y/n).... I love you...

------end------

This imagine is kinda weird. So sorry becuz I wrote that u die. Sorry!!!