BREAKING NEWS

[???'s POV]

"Breaking news. The French fries from the party last night tasted terrible." Someone tapped my shoulder and whispered something in my ear.

"Oh yeah, they also have some really-long-hard-to-pronounce-name-that-I'm-too-lazy to-say-on-camera chemical that makes us say the truth, ALL THE FREAKING TIME. It's actually pretty annoying, so SCREW YOU FRENCH FRY DUDE!" I showed my middle finger to the camera and laughed. The camera pointed away from me which told me that we were done.

"How did I do?" I asked.

"Absolutely terrible. But I'm required to say that you did good so, good job!" The camera man said.

"Thanks! I always knew you were a sarcastic idiot who had problems complimenting people."

"Your welcome!"

[Melanie's POV]

"Well." I said turning off the television. "So that's what's been happening."

"It was honest. But I don't think the dude deserved to be flipped off." Tyler said.

"He totally did!" I retorted, laughing again. "But anyways, that's also why you were bitching about my dress earlier!"

"I wasn't bitching about your dress, but I'm gonna frown and say sorry." He frowned. "Sorry."

"It's not okay, but I'm going to say it's okay! God, these fries are annoying."

"At least it's one thing we can agree on."