Stay by my side.

Nathan's POV:

"Jay, we should talk..." I started, taking my eyes off the beauty around me and making my self look at him. In this light his skin looked paler than normal, his hair almost shone looking more auburn than normal and his blue eyes seemed as clear as the sky above us. This moment could be perfect, this whole day could of been perfect if my mind hadn't been constantly reminding me of how Jay treated me. It was constantly tugging in the back of my mind, like say, if I was a boat wanting to set off on a thrilling voyage, he would be the anchor keeping me tied down, not him, his lies were. 

He took a deep breathe, "shoot." he told me, pulling his lips into a forced smile. I took my own deep breathe and looked back to the sky, some birds flew over head, singing an unknown tune. 

"Why do you love me?" I ask, furrowing my brow. 

Jay chuckled slightly, "Do I even have to go into the reasons?" He asked, I just nodded, "Well, I trust you, you've never let me down- ever. You are funny, even in a slightly noobish way, you are kind and considerate always putting someone else before yourself. I just feel something there, in the pit of my stomach, whenever I see you. Even being close to you sets my heart on fire. I just can't see myself without you and I know I could never let you go, I love everything about you, from your smile to your tiny birthmark on your side. I've never felt like this before and I don't want to ever stop feeling like this." He ranted on, hardly stopping to take a breath, not stopping to let me respond.  "I just know, I love you." He finished, clapping his hands once and taking a deep breath. 

I took every word he said in as if it was a drug, it set my heart on fire, made my mind short circuit. He loves, he bloody loves me. And damn, I love him back. "What, you've never been in love before?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, I'm sure he has mentioned a few girls before, he doesn't need to lie.

"Not like this, this is different. I actually want to spend every minute possible with you and when I'm not with you I'm thinking of you... I want to spend my life with you." He says, and I chance a glance at him, to find he's already looking at me.  "And I'm not going to stop trying to get you to be mine, until I die." He mutters, we are already close but it feels like hes moved closer. "Now, you can either make it hard for me-", I burst out laughing.

"Uhm Jay, I'm not too good at turning things hard..." I laugh, he playfully punches my arms laughing himself, he leaves his hand on my arm and trails his fingers up to my shoulder then up my neck to behind my head. I could pull away, I could tell him that I'm going to play hard to get to hurt him like he hurt me but I don't. He rests his forehead on mine.

"Lie down." He mutters softly, I do as he says, wondering what he is going to do rather than why. "I'm not going to hurt you again Nathan, close your eyes, you can trust me." He says, right in my ear, his breath tickling against my skin. Again I do as he says. I wait in anticipation for what seems like hours, has he just left me here? God damnit, I swear if he has left me-  his lips meet my cheek, he repeatedly kisses over my left cheek, taking my hand with his. I hold my breath as his lips travel across my forehead to the over cheek then across my nose, past my mouth and onto my chin. Then he moves lower, stopping every now and again to kiss a certain point on my body. I could the coolness of the grass under me, feel the blades tickle across my arms and lower back.   I wanted to open my eyes but he kept telling me to keep them closed, I relaxed my body and cleared my mind- focusing just on the sensation of his lips on my skin. He lifted my shirt up my body, kissing my stomach in certain places, and then he trailed his hands over my crotch. I bit back a moan, and felt my cheeks catch on fire with embarrassment when I could feel a slight stirring in that area. 

I knew Jay didn't feel it as he pulled himself back up my body and hovered over me. "I love every little thing about you, down to the freckles on your body." he muttered against my lips, "to the taste of your lips, the feel of them on mine." He kissed my lips softly, "to the unique pattern on your finger tips." he takes both of my hands in his and traces my fingers. "Open your eyes." He tells me, I do so, to find his eyes right in front of mine. "I love you Nathan. Now, let's go." He pushes himself off me and helps me up, luckily he did otherwise I doubt I would of been able to move.