Feelings pt. 2

*Hope you're enjoying this so far, it's my first time writing something like this, so please give it a chance.
*Please Vote and share 🙏🏼

Jimin's pov

I look at the text Tae sent me "I'm already in the food court, chill Jiminie." Finally I thought to myself, I lock my phone and set it down on the table. "Tae says he's here now" I say rubbing the bridge of my nose "Chim, I want to go home I'm bored." Namjoon says, looking at me with tired eyes. "No, because you'll just go home and sit on your couch and watch movies while you stuff your face." He scoffs and looks away and then his eyes grow wide and he gets out of his chair and runs to someone. I turn to see Taehyung walking up to our table. "Tae I've missed you so much. Why haven't you texted or called me?" Namjoon says while hugging Taehyung "Let him breath Joon. Hey Tae glad you decided to show up." I say as I get up to hug him. "Sorry I had to pick something up for a friend." Tae says rubbing the back of his neck and while giving me a shy boxy smile. "Hey" Joon says poking Tae's cheek "Sorry, I haven't had time Joonie but I'll make it up to you I promise" he says grabbing Joon's hand planting a kiss on it, making Namjoon giggle. That made me a bit jealous.

We decide to leave the mall and go get some coffee at the cafe that Namjoon and I work at. Namjoon and me get in my car and Tae goes in his. When we get to the cafe I open the door with my set of keys, the manager lets use the cafe during closing hours if we need somewhere to relax for a bit. We walk in and I head to turn on the lights, while Joon heads to the counter to make the drinks. "What do you want Tae?" I can here Namjoon ask from the back room. "I'll take a chai latte" "what about you Chim?" he yells "I want a Latte macchiato" I yell back smiling at how cute he sounds when he yells. I know that I shouldn't like Joon the way I do but I can't help the fact that he has my heart, I love the way he smiles at me every morning with his cute dimples showing, how warm and soft his hand felt when I held it, the look in his eyes when he is excited about something, there isn't one thing that I couldn't love about Namjoon. I walk back to the front of that cafe to see Taehyung and Namjoon trying not to spit out their drinks from laughing.

"Is the coffee that bad?" I said chuckling as I sat down and put my phone on the table next to Taehyung's phone. "My coffee making skills are on par with yours Chim" Namjoon says taking another sip of his drink, before he starts going on about some new show. I try to listen but I can't help but stare at his pretty brown eyes then his cute little button nose, moving down to his soft plump lips, making my way down to his neck free of any marks. How I would love to take midnight walks on the beach while holding his hand and go on picnics in the park and watch the clouds and laugh about funny shapes that we see. "Jimin! Are you even listening to me?" I hear Namjoon say, bringing me back to reality. He'll never like you that way Jimin, I thought to myself, he'll always see you as his best friend nothing more.

"Yea sorry, I just spaced out for a minute" I respond trying to keep from tearing up. "You okay Jiminie?" Tae says putting a hand on my shoulder. I look up to meet their eyes filled with concern, I stare at them for awhile before feeling tears run down my cheeks. Embarrassed I get up and run out of the cafe, I get in my car and drive home not realizing I had picked up the wrong phone. I could hear Joon and Tae calling after me but I couldn't face them right now it was to much for me to handle. When I get home I take off my shoes, I didn't even bother to change out of my clothes and just throw myself onto my bed, turning on what I thought was my phone. I sigh putting the phone down on my bed, I must have taken Tae's phone by accident. His phone buzzes and I pick it up to see a message from someone named Yoongi. "Hey, did you ask Namjoon for me?" Who is this Yoongi guy and what does he want Tae to ask Namjoon?