The Favor

Hoseok's Pov

I got bored of just watching as Taehyung and Jungkook argued so I pull out my phone and start texting the number that Tae had given me.

Hoseok: Hey Namjoon!

Namjoon: Who is this?

Hoseok: It's Hoseok we met at the Cafe.

Namjoon: Oh, hi seokie~

Hoseok: Seokie?

Namjoon: Oh sorry, do you not like being called that?

Hoseok: No it's fine. It's cute, like you.

Namjoon: Sjkdsjsks I-

Namjoon: Thank you.

Hoseok: Haha cute.

Namjoon: If you don't mind me asking how did you get my number?

Hoseok: I got it from Taehyung.

Namjoon: Oh are you friends with Tae?

Hoseok: Yup!

Namjoon: Ooh we should all hangout sometime.

Hoseok: I'm sure we'll hangout a lot in the future.

Namjoon: I hope so.

Hoseok: Anyways I have to go, talk to you soon!

Namjoon: Okie bye Seokie~

Yoongi's Pov

Hoseok types away on his phone texting someone before putting it away. Jungkook and Taehyung are just bickering about Jimin before Tae gets a text from him and says he has to go, but just as he's about to leave I grab his hand. "Yoongi?" he says with wide eyes. I let go of his hand and he relaxes, "hey, umm...Can I ask you a question?" I say rubbing the back of my neck. He looks at me confused but nods his head for me to continue. "Is Namjoon dating Jimin?" Tae just looks at me and bursts out laughing, making the rest of the guys look over at us. I hit him on the arm "Really hyung, that's what you wanted to ask me?" he chuckles "No, they're just friends." I sigh in relief "Why so curious?" he asks with a smirk on his face "Got a crush on Joonie now do we?" My face gets red with embarrassment "n-no" he puts his hand on my shoulder causing me to tense up "I'm just messing with you hyung" I let out another sigh.

Within a few minutes his expression changes into a serious one "Hey hyung?" he asks looking down "Yea" I say "What about your rule? Are you finally gonna break it?" I furrow my brows and think about it before answering "I don't know Tae. You know why it's there, don't you?" He looks up at me "Yeah, but it was years ago." I sigh "I know but I don't want anyone else to get hurt" I say clenching my fist. Tae notices and grabs my hand "Hyung I'm sure that nothing like that will happen again" I smile relaxing my hand "I'm sure you're right. Then could you do me a favor?" I ask "Of course hyung!" he says giving me a boxy smile. "Could you ask Namjoon to save me a caramel macchiato?" Tae tilts his head in confusion "You want me to ask him to save you a cup of coffee, that'll get cold within a few minutes of being made?" I nod my head "Okay" he says shrugging his shoulders "But you owe me one" I laugh and shake my head "Yeah, Yeah" I say waving him goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sorry for not updating in a while, it's kinda short I'll update again soon. 😔