Confessing

Jimin's Pov

We were outside of Namjoon's apartment and I was trying my best to hype myself and talk to him but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Tae hugged me and told me that everything would be fine, but that Namjoon deserved an explanation. He was right, the least I could do was explain why I ran out of the cafe crying. After what felt like hours of working up the nerves to knock on the door, I did...no answer. I knocked again still no answer so I pulled out my phone and texted Namjoon.

Jimin: Hey Joonie.

Jimin: I'm sorry that I didn't explain anything to you last night.

Jimin: but I'm ready to do that.

Jimin: So can you please open your door?

After sending that last message I waited a few minutes but when I got no response I put my phone away. I sat down on the steps putting my head in my hands trying my best not to cry, Tae sat next to me putting a hand on my shoulder "I'm sure he's just sleeping that's why he won't answer" I looked up at him giving him a small smile "Yeah, you're probably right" but for some reason I had my doubts, maybe he was still upset.

Taehyung's Pov

We had waited in front of Namjoon's apartment for a few more minutes before I told Jimin that we should probably just go and come back tomorrow. He was hesitant but agreed, I took him back to his place before heading back to mine. On my way home I texted Namjoon.

Taehyung: Hey Joon.

Taehyung: Where were you today?

Namjoon: Hi Tae!

Namjoon: I was at the cafe, why?

I sighed, this boy is really testing my patience. Why is he lying? and why didn't he answer Jimin's texts?

Taehyung: Please don't lie to me.

Namjoon: What? Tae I'm not lying!

Taehyung: Joon

Namjoon: I really was at the cafe, you can ask Seokie.

Taehyung: Hoseok? Why were you with him?

Namjoon: Well I wasn't with him exactly

Namjoon: but he had asked me to hangout with him.

Taehyung: What do you mean?

Namjoon: It's long story haha

Taehyung: Ok, but why didn't you answer your messages?

Namjoon: My phone died.

Taehyung: Well, have you talked to Jimin yet?

Namjoon: Not yet.

Taehyung: Okay please do.

Namjoon: Will do, bye~

Taehyung: Bye.

~Earlier~

Namjoon's Pov