The post office

Nicky.P.O.V
The sunshine shot through the blinds and awoke me. Thankfully a beautiful women by the name of sylvie was laying peacefully next to me.
I smile as I remember what happened last night. Vause said I could have her considering she was with Chapman(again).As usual I leave my one night stand and head out ,unaware of my appearance.

I spot the first cafe on the street and grab myself a nice warm coffee ; my body instantly relaxes even more.

Kubra should have sent my package in so I head out to the post office confident I was gonna see my beautiful girlfriend-Heroin.
I enter the post office and check my mail box and to my relief I see a nicely wrapped package. However because I was so mesmerised by the view I had ,some tiny brunette didn't see where she was looking and dropped all her heavy shit on me. I would have shouted at her but as soon as
I saw her brown eyes meet mine I could not resist but help her. She panicked over the situation and repeatedly apologised. I chuckled and just gave her shoulder a pat telling her not to worry.

She looked innocently at me and pleaded to take me out to coffee I was shocked by the gesture and amazed by how kind she was. Maybe it was her accent that caught me of guard. I accepted the meet up and arranged to meet at 2pm.
Although I made the bad decision to accept as I had my first day of work at exactly 2pm. What a shame I couldn't get to know her a bit more. Oh well.