She seems nice

Nicky's P.O.V

I mean I am quite a funny person if I do say so myself.
But no one has ever admired me as much like Lorna Morello.
I like how her name comes out of my mouth. The way it rolls of my tongue.
My shift consisted of me looking incredibly stupid as I have never worked in my life.
But she made everything a lot better.
---------------
"Morello!!! The damn knife again!" I screamed
"What Nicky?" She shouted from the other side of the kitchen.
"I cut MY FINGER!" I didn't hurt at all but i just wanted to see her face again. And of course it came running along with a plaster for me.
"Here." She said whilst gently grabbing my hand for security and put the plaster on my finger. "Thanks" I said putting my hands on her beautiful waist. We both looked at each other. Then her phone started to vibrate and an annoying sound came out. Some DUDE was calling her whilst we had a ever so romantic glare in the  kitchen!
She picked up the phone and said "oh hey Christopher!
Yes i'm just getting out of my shift" She tugged of her apron. Gave me a pathetic wave and left the kitchen quickly making her way out of the restaurant.  I stood there with my hands empty and my face full of disappointment.
She was a straight girl.
Of course I had to feel a connection towards Morello.
"GOD DAMNIT" I whispered.
I continued to work as my shift ended in 1 hour. My mind always thinking about Morello.
------------