Chapter 1

Sophie's Pov

Ring, ring as my annoying alarm clock goes off. I turn off the stupid ringing sound. I laid down for a bit before getting ready. I finally got up out of bed. I took off my pajamas and since I took a shower last night.

I put on my white 5sos crop top with my black high waisted shorts with studs on the sides of pockets. I grabbed my black and red plaid flannel shirt to wrapped around my waist. I also grabbed my red vans off the wall SnapBack with my white converses. I straighten my hair and threw on my SnapBack.

I put on my usually makeup but today I put on red lipstick. I grabbed a granola bar, my black pennyboard and my backpack. I plugged my earphones in my phone before I could eat my granola bar. I put on Rejects by 5SOS because me and my friend Summer are.

I ate my granola bar as I rode to school. All the preps drove past me in their stupid cars while they would give me looks. I flicked them off. I don't care what anybody says about me on the outside but inside I actually do. They gave me a disgusted looks. I finally reached school.

Everybody gave me disgusting looks and brushed it off my shoulder. I went to my locker and grabbed my math binder and English binder. I put my pennyboard in my locker. I have 1,3,5 period with Summer. I also have lunch with Summer.

I walked to Mrs. Deray class. I literally hated this class because she judges everybody on their looks and money. That why I'm failing this class. I have a D because I'm not the richest kid in class nor the prettiest.

I saw Summer and I sat beside her. She was always happy and smiley. I don't even know how we are friends. Summer was super pretty. She doesn't think so but she is. She used to be popular until she defended me one day because I was getting bullied. She has been my best friend since.

" Hey Sophie" She said. " Hey Summer! I can't not wait after school!" I said. " I know it's going to be so much fun tonight" Summer grinned. We were finally going to the 1D/5SOS concert.

Summer got tickets for free because her uncle is 1D tour manager. She said that her uncle let us have front row seats and meet and greet after the concert. Summer uncle, Paul is picking me and Summer up at 12 to have lunch with them.

" Sophie, what the answer to the question?" Mrs. Deray asked. The bell rang before I could answer. Me and Summer aren't going to school for the rest of week because her uncle wants quality time with us.

My family left me so Summer family kinda took me in. I moving out of my house soon once Summer finishes decorating my room. They have always cared for me when my parents couldn't.

I left the Mrs. Derays class. Summer decided to call Paul to pick us up because she saw that I was completely bored. About 15 mins into 2nd period. I was called to the office for check out. I went to my locker and stuffed my stuff in my bag and grabbed my pennyboard. I met up with Summer as we walked to the office.

Paul gave us a hug as we walked out to the car. He drove the limo here. So mostly liking One Direction is in there. My heart starts beating really fast. My inner fangirl was coming out. I need to calm down there are just normal guys.

Paul opened the door for us, as we looked inside the limo it's was One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. I couldn't help myself. I sat down right beside Summer and THE LUKE HEMMINGS.

We had small talk until we got to Pizza Hut and everybody got out of the limo espically Niall. He was the first one out. Summer pulled me to the a side and told me that Luke was staring at me in the limo.

After we ate 8 boxes of pizza when heading to play laser tag. We got into line. On the blue team was me, Summer, Louis, Liam, Michael and Luke. On the red team was Niall, Harry, Zayn, Calum, Paul and Ashton.

Once the game started I was in first place until somebody grabbed me and turned me around. I looked up to see who it's was. It was Luke. Right before I could say bathing he kissed me.

A/N: FIRST CHAPTER!!

Comment suggestions or you ship!

Love, Loren