Ch.2 My Roomate

Gerard's Pov

When the plane ride was finally over and I got all my stuff I started heading over to the entrance. I can't believe, I'm in New York.

When I called taxi and told him the address of my college. He told me that's a 30 minute drive. I sighed in frustration as he started driving there.

*30 minutes later*

I saw my school and the first thing that came into my mind that my school is huge I never seen anything like it.

I paid the guy and told him thanks for ride and he drove off. I started walking to the office for I can know what dorm I will be sleeping in.

I saw the receptionist who is sitting in her desk she's very thin and curvy with a nice cardigan button up pink sweater with her hair tied into a bun as her glasses hanging around her neck.

"Hello, I'm Gerard, Gerard Way, This my first day as a college student. I would like to kn-know what dorm I will be sleeping in and what's my schedule for this semester?" I said while feeling extremely nervous because normally I don't really like talking to people.

She looked up and stop typing from computer and said "Well welcome Mr. Way and your dorm that you will be staying......" she said while checking in her computer, typing. ".....is in cleavor hall which is on the third floor which is in that building." she said will pointing out the window as she was showing me the one next to the coffee shop. " And your room is 381A and here is your schedule for Monday." she said while handing my key with my schedule.

"Will I have a roommate or the room to myself?" I asked and hoping the answer is no because not really good with talking to people.

"We'll let me see...." she said while scanning through the computer."uh, yes you will and you be sharing it with a young gentlemen name, Frank Iero."

"Oh has he check in yet?" I asked

She started scanning through her computer, "I believe he hasn't quite yet but I'm sure he will later on." she said.

"Oh okay, but thanks for everything." I said while leaving the office.

"Your Welcome Mr. Way and enjoy your year in our university." she said

"I will thanks again, bye" I said leaving through the door.

While I started walking to my dorm, I was little upset because I didn't really want to have a roommate. I don't know if I will even like the guy or he will probably be one of those guys who constantly will bring girls into his room and he will bugging me all the time. But who maybe I might like the guy, who knows.

When I started heading to my room and saw 381A on my door, I quickly unlocked it and saw my room it's pretty, I thought. It had two beds separated into the corners as long with desks separated as well with the closets. There alway a mini fridge with a built in freezer I thought that was pretty cool. My room even has it's own bathroom. I was starting to like this place with a huge view outside where you can see everyone heading to their dorms.

I quickly started to unpack and sort out my stuff before I meet my roommate.

----------------------------------------------

Frank's Pov

God that plane ride was a pain in ass but I'm just glad it's over. I started heading into the entrance as I called in a taxi.

I started putting my stuff away in the trunk. "Where to?" he asked. I told him the address of my campus. He quickly drove toward the direction to hurry me along.