Chapter 9

srry this chapter might be alittle short but ill try to make it longer next time.thanks for the votes and comments guys :) since this is my first time writing a story please tell me your likes or dislikes about the story and i'll try my best to change it

****************************************************************************************

jessica pov

i felt 2 bodies next to me as i tried to wake up. when i opened my eyes i saw anthony and ethan and they had me so wrapped up in their arms that i couldn't even move. i had to pee badly too. i started to move a little and i woke up anthony. he wiped the cold from his eyes and looked down to me and smiled.

" mornin babe" he said in a groggy voice. he looks so YUM. i forgot that he was staring right in my face so i put my head down

" what's wrong" he said putting his hand under my chin and lifting it up.

" nothing i just have bad morning breath. i don't want to turn you guys off"

" you could never turn us off babe" Ethan says turning around to face me. aww thats so sweet

" ... hey guys"

" what"

"i have to pee so..."

" oh.. sorry"they let go of my grip and i run straight towards the bathroom. i also take a shower, brush my teeth and wash my face. after i'm done i still see ethan and anthony in the bed just laying down waiting for me to come back. i forgot to ask them about something else... OH YEA i need a cell phone and i need to finish school.

"guys"

"yea" they turned around to look at me their eyes became black

*****************WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT it's kinda a dom and sub relationship. please let me know how you felt about the sex scene **********************************************************************************************************

both of them got out of the bed and started walking towards me. then both of them grabbed me and pulled me towards the bed. my towel started to unravel leaving my body on display for them

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" all of a sudden ethan grabbed my wrist and brought it up over my head to the headboard.

" anthony go get some ropes. we need to teach her a lesson about cursing at us" i was trying to get out of his grip but i failed miserably. anthony came back with the rope and ethan tied me to the head board.

" are you going to stop cursing now

" FUCK YOU" they got so angry that i started to see their veins popping out. they took off their shorts and i saw the most longest and widest rods i have ever seen in my life. they were erect and i could see the precum comming out of the head already. they had to be like "10" to "11 inches.

" th- that's not going to fit"

" don't worry we'll make it fit" ethan started to suck and massage my breast while anthony was licking my pussy and rubbing his hand over my clit.

"damn baby your pussy taste so good". i started to moan and go crazy.then anthony put 1 finger in my pussy and started to move in and out. ethan started to slap my breast and put his tongue in my mouth.i tried to fight for dominance but he won. anthony then put in another finger inside and i started to move with his fingers.

" damn babe this mouth of your taste so fucking good. i can't wait to put my dick inside it." ethan said huskily

"ok shes ready now" anthony said. i felt his head at the entrance of my pussy. its so big.... i still dont think ill be able to take it all.

"breathe baby breathe" i did this and tried to relax. Anthony started to move in a little more and a little more until all of him was finally inside.

"FUCK your so tight. you already squeezing me

" i feel so full. you can start to move now"i said in a low voice. Anthony starts to smirk.

"suck his dick first and then i'll move" all of a sudden Ethan's dick was right in front of my mouth. this thing looked like a beast and i was scared to put it in my mouth.

" don't worry babe. it doesn't bite. i started to take it into my mouth slowly. i saw Ethan moan and his head went back

"keep going" he moaned, grabbed my hair and started pulling forward towards the back of his dick. i could breathe so i started to gag.

"I'm sorry. i forgot your not use to this type of thing. i'll take it slow" he started to push my head up his dick slowly so i could breathe. while i was sucking ethans dick anthony started to move inside of me. he started to go slowly but then he started to move faster. all you could hear in the room was the sound of flesh slapping together, moans and the headboard hitting the wall. my moaning became so loud and i felt anthony becoming bigger inside of me and ethan becoming bigger in my mouth. my moans became more louder.

"FUCK ... IM ... IM... GONNA COME!!" both of them said. they started to move faster and she felt anthony cum inside of her and ethan cum inside her mouth. there was so much cum that was inside of her. she swallowed ethans cum and rested for a couple of seconds until she saw ethan go into anthony's position and anthony in ethans

"what are you guys doin"

"you thought we were done? were gonna be taking turns fucking you all day and you are going to like it" i started to groan when they talked to me like that.

the same thing repeated and we took an hour break. ethan untied the ropes,turned me over so that my face was looking at the bed and then tied me back to the head board

"now we're gonna fuck you doggy style" ethan entered me slowly

"OH SHIT that pussys good" and then slapped my ass and i moaned

"move on your own" i started to move back and i felt him fill me up. anthony was by my mouth and i started to suck his dick like no tomorrow. ethan then grabbed my hips and started to fuck me hard. i took anthony out of my mouth.

"OH SHIT.... DADDY THAT FEELS SO GOOD FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE" he started to spank me

" you like it when daddy spanks that ass"

"yes it feels good ...more" i took anthony back into my mouth and continued to suck. i felt ethan and anthony started to get bigger.

"IM COMING AGAIN... FUCK!!!" and they came. they took turns doing the same things again. i didn't even notice how sleepy i was until my vision turned black.

LET ME KNOW WHATCHA GUYS THINK :)