Chapter 12

Hey guys. i know its been a while so i decide to write to end the suspense lol. this ch is very short so bear with me. as usual write comments to tell me watchu think about it.

Jessica pov

i woke up out of my sleep with sweat covered all over my face. i had the same dream that i had last time and was starting to get scared.

him or they might come back and rape me again. i got up,grabbed my pillow and went into Ethan's room. Ethan was sleep of course so i walked up to the side of the bed and whispered to him "Ethan can i sleep in your bed tonight" he woke up at the sound of my voice. he was wiping some his hair out of his face and then looked at me" yea sure baby get in" he said with a groggy voice. he lifted the covers up so i could get in. i placed my pillow on his bed and went underneath the covers.

i turned the other way so that i couldn't see his face but that failed miserably. as soon as i turned he turned me around again to face him and pulled me into his embrace.  

"ill tell you about what happened yesterday but please.. don't turn your head away from me" he pleaded. i didn't say anything and just dozed off to sleep

--------next morning--------

i woke up to find myself alone in the bed. i got up,washed my face,brushed my teeth and took the elevator downstairs. when i got off the elevator i heard them talking in the kitchen.

"what if she doesn't believe us... will she run away. Anthony 

"i don't know but were gonna find out today" Ethan said. i figured this was my Que to walk  

into the kitchen so i did. all eyes were on me as i got a bowl, and cereal from the cabinet and some milk from the fridge.

"babe we need to talk" Jayden said. 

"yea we do" i said back. it got quiet real fast. 

"so.. first of all why did you guys suddenly just grab me and take me to the girls locker room. i know you were upset with the way i was dressing but that doesn't give you the right to drag me around like a rag doll! i yelled. i was trying to start this conversation calm but i was really upset with them for what they did. all of them closed their eyes shut trying hard not to open their eyes and look right at me.

"open your eyes and look at me!" i yelled. they open eyes with a sympathetic look.  

"were really sorry and we have a reason why we were behaving like that" Noah said.  

"and whats the reason"  

"we- were wolves" all of them said together with a serious look on their face. i started to burst out laughing and then i stopped and looked serious too.

"do you think im that dumb and stupid to believe some bullshit lie like that!"  

"no! we never said that you were. we are telling you the truth we are wolves". Jayden said pleading with me to believe him. 

"you guys are... sick. go enter a psychotic ward. your going to need all the help you can get to recover". i started to walk out the kitchen but Anthony grabbed my wrist stopping me. 

"were not crazy... we'll show you"

Anthony said. all of them came infront of me and all of a sudden their bodies started to shake,their eyes started to change colors, and them crouching down on the floor and then BOOM there were wolves as big as a lion in the kitchen. i looked at the 4 wolves in the kitchen with big eyes before i fainted on the floor.  

------------5 minutes later---------- 

i woke up to licking on my face and got up from the couch trying to figure out what it was. when i looked forward i saw the same wolves that I've seen in the forest in the living room.

"woow. it really is true... or maybe im sleeping" i was about to slap myself when a voice stopped me. 

' its true your looking at us right now aren't you' Anthony 

"wow... i didn't know wolves could talk" i said back 

'the only reason were able to communicate now is because part of you accepted the fact that were mates' Noah

"so... what do i need to do to about the other half. i asked 

"so you forgive us" Jayden  

"yep its prof that your yelling the truth" 

"well all 4 of us"Ethan  

"would have to have sex" anthony 

"with you 

" yeah ... that's never going to happen guys.  

"YES IT WILL"all of them  

"woah woah..... calm down" they started to come up closer to me backing me up against the wall. 

" you saying its never going to happen makes us want to do it more" all of them 

the door bell rings breaking the silence between us.

"ill go get it" i walked to the door and opened it and i saw this girl with black hair and green eyes  

"ummmm... who are you" 

"oh... hi my name is Becky. I'm from the school you go to. i came here to check up on the boys. 

"oh well there not here right but you can come in" 

"thanks" we started to walk into the living room and Becky stopped when she seen the wolves . they were on the couch with their head down watching the TV. did she know that they were wolves already?

"oh ...you have huskies .. their cute" she said with disgust in her voice. 

"thanks. you can sit down on the other couch over there" we sat down and the wolves were looking at us going back and fourth with the conversation. 

"so... what are you to them" she was so direct with the conversation do i didn't know what to say. 

"were ummmm... were friends yep were friends" you heard loud growls coming from the wolves after that. 

' were more than friends cupcake and you know that' Noah 

"really that's great. and do you know what type of girls their into" 

"they like smart girls " 

"so do you think they might have feelings for you" 

"i-i dont know ...." 

"oh thank god. i thought you actually meant something to them. so you don't have any feelings for them do you... well it wouldn't matter anyways because I'm taking them from you! 

'hahahahaha. this bitch must be stupid if she thinks she can take us away from you' all of them 

" how do you know if they have feelings for me hmmm" 

" because it obvious no man would want you. your plain Jane your nothing special. i on the other hand has way more experience to satisfy them than you" i was sitting there in complete and utter shock. what did she just say to me? the nice girl that i met at the door now just became the whore in 2.5 seconds.

" i-i think you need to go now" i said starting to get angry. 

"okay whatever. just let them know i was here" i hurried up and escorted her out the door. 

uggh. now i have to deal with more drama tomorrow