2. Dress Up & Rules

/Edited/

The next morning..
Roselyn P.O.V

"Uh.." I start to rub my eyes. My eyes were adjusting the light that are coming from the window.

I sat on the bed. Waiitttt...BED?!

How did I get here?!?!?

BAAM!!

The door was slammed open. Causing me to flinch in shock.

"Hello!! My name is Mabel, I will guard you today!! And oh," the girl with pink T-shirt that has a Shooting Star on it with a short black skirt.

"This is my bro bro! Dipper the Diping sauce!!!" She said/yelled. The boy has glasses on with a black suit. He looks like a secretary.

The boy called Dipper looks pretty annoyed with his sister.

"Uh..sorry about my twin, she is crazy. Anyways, my name is actually Mason..well..call me Dipper since everyone thought that my name is actually Dipper. Well, I'm going to help you with your shedulce today!"

I blinked.

Then, Mabel runs up to me. "No more talking, let me dress you up!"

***
"Mabel? Are you sure this is good?" I ask from the inside of my changing room.

"Pfft..of course! Now come out cause I want to see you!!" She said.

I twisted the door knob. Then I walked out. Carefully, not to fall down.

Mabel's eyes were glued to me. Her mouth was wide open. Her hands were all over her face.

"W-why? Do I look bad? I knew it! Let me go change!" Before I could turn around, Mabel grabbed my arm.

"OH GOD!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFULL!!!!!!" She screams to my face.

"Well, Roselyn, you have to meet the King now." Dipper said, holding a notebook with his black pen.

I gulped. The..Almighty Bill Cipher?! The King of All The Dream Demon?! Meet him? No way! I'm scared!!

"Oh and," Mabel spoke.

"I will tell you about the rules here for being Bill Cipher's woman. First, all of his women, have ranks. You, have the lowest rank, which is, The Slave. The above rank after The Slave, you will become The Lady. After being The Lady, your nails will be painted in black. After that, you will become The Favorite. And your mother finger, middle finger and baby finger will be painted as yellow. And the highest rank, which is still no one have it, The Queen, and if you become the Queen, you will be so powerful." Mabel explains.

"But, how to improve my rank?" I ask. Yeah, because if you didn't improve your rank, you will be killed. Its basic cause all the women here, are nothing in men's eyes.

Mabel smirks. "Seduce him,"

My eyes gets wide. "What?! No!!"

"Do you want to be killed then?"

"N-no..but do I have any other ways?"

Mabel starts to think. A smile formed.

"Yes! Make him wants you, try to make him like you and then he will improve your rank!"

I relieved.

"But, you still have to sleep with him. He could do whatever he wants..he is the King,"

Then my eyes gets wide. Shocked. Sleep with him?!

Dipper coughed. "No more talk, it's 8.30 now, the King wants to meet you, Roselyn."

Yep, I'mma dead meat. And after that, I walked to the throne room.

Ready or not, here I come.