3 - Promise

Bill's P.O.V

Ughhh where is she?! What is Pinetree and Shooting Star doing with Sunshine? (It's your sign name) They better be here or I will-

The door was opened. Sunshine was walking in with (f/c) dress. My eye are glued to her.

How can a slave be so beautiful?

Then, she kneel. "W-what can I-I do for y-you, My K-King?" She stutters. I can sense so much fear in her.

I chuckled. "Stand up, Sunshine."

Huh? Sunshine? What does he mean?

Again, I chuckled. "It's your sign name, Darling." I look at her with a flirty smirk.

Her eyes were widen in shock.

Ah!! I forgot he can read mind!

She looks down. "I'm so sorry My King!"

Seeing her like that, make me feel uneasy.

Argh! What is this stupid feeling?! Get it away from me!

I stand up. It makes her scared even more. She squeeze her eyes to shut.

He is going to hurt me, just like another men..But what can I do? Women are slaves and useless to men..

Reading her mind make me feel..weird. Or should I say, I feel sorry.

I walk to her. She was expecting me to hit her or something as she squeeze her eyes even tighter. Well, I hugged her. You know..just to make her feel...safe..?

Her eyes were wide open, but didn't move. I let go of her.

"From today on, you and only you can call me Bill. It's our secret," I say and let out my pinky finger. Her cheeks were getting a little bit red. But then she wrapped her pinky finger around mine.

"I-I promise.."