8. Our New King

Your P.O.V

"LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE THE KING!" The crowd said and cheers. Yep, Bill Cipher is now our new King. 

"My king, do you have any announcements do make?" His assistant ask. Bill nodded with a smirk.

'What is his announcements?' I thought.

Bill then hold the mic. "I, Bill Cipher, Your New King, promote  Roselyn Fandora to be The Lady! Congratulations, Darling." He said. The last part he said with a very flirty tone. Then the crowd cheered..for me...?

"OMG ROSELYN!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! AND YOU ARE THE FIRST CIPHER'S WOMAN TO RECEIVE A PROMOTION IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!!" Mabel screams and shake me really really fast.

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" she said and hug me.

'This 16 brunette girl has no chill,' I thought and chuckled.

"Thanks Mabes," then I noticed a lot of, and what I mean by a lot of, there are a lot of Cipher's Women, glaring at me!!!

'Fuck..!! I need to go before they kill me!' I thought and grabbed Mabel but she stopped me.

"Woah, what's the rush Roselyn?" She asks. "There are a lot of Cipher's Women jealous of me! I need to go before I'm dead!" I yelled/ told her. She chuckled. WHAT SO FUNNY?!

"Geez, Roselyn, I'm here. No need to be scared." She said.
But that didn't calm me. I'm still panicking. WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!

Then, Mabel look a little bit..shocked and guilty.. "Hey Mabel, what's wrong?" I ask. She sigh. "Look, Roselyn, I gotta go, my schedule are busy today! I have a lot of works to do!" She said.

And that, really scare me. "I'm so sorry Roselyn, gotta see you this evening, trust me, you got to be alright. I'm sorry I had to leave, see you.." she said and turn around then small jog to somewhere.

Now, all the Cipher's Women surrounded me.

"Oh look, that's the lady!" One of them said. "Why did she got promoted so easily? She is not that beautiful!" Other one said. Ouch, that's hurt ya know! "Hmph! Wait until Diana know this, she will be dead!"

Wait, that Diana the plastic?!

"Wow, wow, who told you to mess here?" A voice spoke. Well, a female voice. They all scared and run away. Leaving me and the female. She has a long red hair, neon T-Shirt and black shorts with a pair of shinning black boots.

"Yo. The names, Wendy. Wendy Corduroy. I will be your bodyguard here, King Cipher told me to," She said and smile.

I smile back. And walk towards her to help her carry her bags. "Hey, let me help you with that," I grabbed one of her bags. "Woah, thanks girl." Then we headed to my room. Thankfully, my room is so big until 3-5 people can live. "So Wendy, you gonna live with me?" I ask.

She nodded and put her bags down. "Yeah, so when something happens, I can save ya, like when those Cipher's Women tried to attacks you."

I nodded in understandment.

Then, door opened. Both of us turned around.

Shocked, it's...