what i know (or at least think i do)

i believe in fate. all of that meant to be shit. but i'm not sure about love.

i'm only a kid though, what do i know?

i know i don't believe in god. if he's real, he's a piece of shit making all the bad things in the world happen "for a reason." god sure as hell isn't showing himself into my life.

i know that i overreact and that i'm a complete bitch.

i know that i go out of my way to make people i like happy, even if i just met them. and i hate that, but i love it. i just have that love-hate relationship with everything.

i know i obsess over everything, pretty much. i pour my heart into some things and i want to talk so much about it, but everyone is so annoyed.

i know i just tripped and fell 5 minutes ago and my knee started bleeding, as well and my wrist. i'm still shaking right now, and it was barely even a fall.

i know when i write it's like a diary, and it pretty much is. i know the stories i write are what i imagine is to happen. and it comes out stupid.

i know that i'm camping right now, in the car, and i just turned on the radio station 96.7 and heard girls by the 1975 and freaked out because i've never heard it on the radio before.

i know that this piece of writing or whatever you'd like to call it, is shit because i'm just blabbing about how i feel and it's a mess.

i know that i'm just scared, but ready, and also confused. for everything. but hey, fuck it. throw it at me, life.