Eight

December 24th, 1991

The rose was vibrant and alive once again.

It stood tall and proud on top of the musical instrument.

Jimin and Yoongi sat on the worn cushioned bench.

Yoongi's fingers glided across the piano keys smoothly as music filled the air.

A familiar song played, one that both men held close to them.

Before he could stop himself Jimin began to sing along to the tune.

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart and the very next day you gave it away" his high pitched voice mixed with the lower notes coming from the piano sounded like heaven.

Yoongi smiled brightly as he continued the song and even joined in singing at some parts.

"This year I'll save you some tears" they sang together melodically.

"And give it to someone special" both men looked at eachother happily as Yoongi's deeper raspy voice mixed with Jimin's angelic one which sounded serene.

The piano continued on its calming sound filling the room.

Quickly the music faded and everything turned dark.

Yoongi became panicked, Jimin was no longer next to him.

The rose on top of the piano had turned dark and practically dead.

"No, no, no what's happening?" yoongi's eyes teared up and that's when he knew it was a dream.

He hasn't been able to cry for the past year and now here he was crying.

The room started turning and shaking.

Yoongi fell to the floor.

Cries echoed around the now completely white room.

Ones that did not belong to Yoongi.

His head quickly jerked up to looked at the source of the cries.

His eyes landed on a figure in the corner of the room.

Their head in their arms, their body curled up but still sitting up right.

Immediately Yoongi recognized the person as Jimin and all thoughts of this being a dream slipped away.

Yoongi quickly rushed over to Jimin worriedly.

"Angel what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

Jimin very hesitantly answered "I'm hurt baby, my soul is falling apart".

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Who did this to you my angel? I'll kill them I swear" he spoke sternly.

The cries faded and Jimin lifted his head subtly.

"You did this to me Yoongi, you're toxic, you're hurting me, I'm being dragged down and it's all of your fault" he answered coldly.

Yoongi teared up, his only source of happiness had just told him the truth and yoongi knew it too.

Jimin stared at him with dark eyes.

"Come on Yoongi, say you love me, drag me down farther huh?" He yelled at the older.

Yoongi screamed out "No" over and over until he could barely scream anymore.

"Just keep your promise and kill yourself already" Jimin's voice was practically ringing in Yoongi's ears.

He wakes up screaming, his voice broken and hoarse, hot tears were streaming down his face.