Exams

It's already 7 pm, and you just started studying. You have 3 exams tomorrow, and your planning sucks, so now you have to study for both english, history AND music.

You sigh, knowing you'll never get a good grade for all of these, but instead of giving up, you're gonna try and get these grades up, seeing you have to keep them up.

You had put your hair in a messy bun on top of your head, and put on some shorts and a big white hoodie, wanting to be comfortable for this task.

Your girlfriend, Demi, has been in the studio since this morning, but you stayed in bed watching Netflix all day, not your smartest decision.

Demi just texted that she will be home at around 9, asking if you need something from the store, to which you replied "popcorn".

You open the white notebook in front of you, sighing even harder. Now why the fuck would you need this in the future?

Slamming your head on the books in front of you, you groan. You've missed Demi all day, and now when she gets home, you can't go cuddle her. Ugh.

The texts in the book seem to get even longer and you really don't know if you can do this anymore, at this point, you're almost 100 percent sure that you're going to drop out and become a stripper. That sounds better than doing this for the next 5 months until you graduate.

Not even two hours later, you hear the front door slam downstairs, and your girlfriend yell "honey, I'm home" through the house. Fun.

You hear her footsteps on the stairs, letting you know that she's coming to you in your shared bedroom.

You look up when you hear the wooden door of the bedroom open, smiling when you see the older girl walking towards you with a bag of popcorn in her hands, leaning up to peck her lips.

"My baby been studying hard?" she asks and I smirk, knowing it's just been 2 hours.
"Meh" you answer, and she smiles.

"I'm gonna watch some tv downstairs, you coming when you're done with this?" She asks, walking to the walk-in closet, probably to change into some more comfortable clothes.

You bite on the back of your pen, trying to concentrate on the text in your book. Not noticing the girl walking out of the door, going downstairs in her Fabletics legging and your t-shirt.

You let out a frustrated sigh, putting you hand under your cheek, leaning on your arm as a tear starts rolling down your cheeck, with more following. Why is this so stressing? You start eating some of the popcorn, but even that is not helping much.

You've been so stressed lately, with following Demi on tour, school and working on your blog, it's just getting too much for you.
You don't even think you're able to do this anymore, school's stressing you out more then you would ever admit, and the amount of tests and projects you have due, isn't helping.

You would love to go downstairs and chill with Demi, but you just can't. If you don't get those grades, then your whole future is wrecked.

Not many minutes later, you're just sitting there, on the floor with your head laying on the bed, your body surrounded by textbooks, and sobbing.

You feel so bad, like you're going to fail school, and have no good future, and then it's all your own fault, because you decided to sleep instead of study. So, so dumb.

Demi of course heard you from downstairs, and was now hurrying up the stairs, not knowing what was happening. She smiles sadly when she sees you sitting there and walks towards you, moving some books out of the way and sits down next to you, pulling you in her arms.

"Shhh baby, it'a gonna be okay! It's all gonna be okay honey" she mumbles into your hair as she wraps her arms around your waist, letting her hands stop at your back and slowly rubbing it.

You move your head from the bed to her shoulder, letting her wrap her arms around you, rocking you both back and forward.
You just can't stop crying, so you just let yourself lay in her arms, sobbing into her shoulder, clinging to her body.

The white shirt that's on her is gripped thightly in your hand as you sob, while she moves you more onto her lap, a few tears leaving her eyes too, not standing seeing her girlfriend cry and feel so bad.

She whispers small nothings in your ear, until you've calmed down a little bit, at least you're not sobbing anymore.

"Do you feel a little better?" She asks softly, and smiles when she feels you nodding into her shoulder.

"You know what we're gonna do?" She asks, and you look up at her, shaking your head.
"I'm gonna make you some nice tea and get you some cookies, then I'm gonna help you study" She says and you smile at her little baby smile.

She stands up, and takes your hand, pulling you with her downstairs, pushing you on the soft white sofa, and disappearing to the kitchen, to get you these cookies and the tea.

After a few minutes, she comes back, placing a plate of cookies, and two hot cups of tea on the table. She sits down next to you, grabbing your history textbook and folding her legs under her, getting comfortable.

That night, she helped you study, and for every question you got right, you got a kiss. And you studied well enough that way, so that when you had the tests the next day, you knew almost all of the questions. You don't know how you learned that all in one night, but you sure knew you had to thank your amazing girlfriend for those good grades.