Waves

It's finally summer, the season you and your wife had been waiting for since January. It's July and already so hot, so you and the girl you've been married with for half a year decided to go on a little vacation.

You we're going in July seeing both of your birthdays were in August, with just 6 days from each other, and you wanted to celebrate that at home, but also be on a long vacation. You both needed it, a good time away from everything that's stressing you out, and just be together.

Both of you being famous, it made it a bit hard to find a place where not many paparazzi would be, but you finally found a hot place, that you both seemed to like.

Demi had already been to Bora Bora, and told you all about it. Telling you on and on about the great weather, the amazing people and the gorgeous sea, and you decided you had to see that too.

When the time to go had finally come, you both stood at you private jet, your suitcases being loaded in while you got in the jet, taking a seat on the comfortable brown seats next to each other, you cuddling into Demi's shoulder as you both quietly look out of the little jet window, seeing the big airport next to you, excited and ready to go.

The eleven hour flight went by quicker than you had thought, seeing you and Demi moved to the bed in the back of the jet as soon as you were in the air, and slept for 7 hours, since you left your home at 11 pm. When you woke up you watched one of you and your wife's favorite movie: 'A Star Is Born'.

When the movie finished, it was already time to land, so you got ready in your seat and looked out of the little round window, seeing the amazing blue sea Demi told you about. It was gorgeous!

Not even an hour later, you're in your hotel room. It's like a little cabin by the water, away from the other cabins that come together on a wooden deck. If you lay on your bed you can see the deep blue sea, and if you jump off the little wooden balcony, you're actually in the sea.

Demi had ran into the room, and threw her big suitcase on the bed, not being able to wait to swim. While you just walked to the room calmly, taking the view in, pulling your heavy suitcase with you, she took off her white oversized shirt, and her black leggings, now standing in her black bikini.

You smile as you walk into the big room, seeing her standing there excitedly for the lukewarm sea water. Placing your suitcase by the bed, you take off your flip flops, and walking out on the balcony, the view is gorgeous, you love it here!

You stand there for a few seconds, just looking at the view, until you hear your wife yell out for you.

"Baby! In which suitcase is the sunscreen?" She yells, and you giggle, walking back into the perfectly designed bedroom.

Placing your suitcase on the floor, you open the little lock and look through it. You've organized everything in it perfectly, all the outfits being planned and everything on its own place. You grab your pink toiletry bag, opening it and taking out the yellow bottle of sunscreen.

"Where ya at?" You ask, noticing your wife isn't standing besides you anymore.
"Bathroom!" She yells back at you, and you walk towards it.

The bathroom is just as big as the rest of the room and it's just as beautiful, this whole cabin is perfect.

You open the bottle of the white liquid, and squirt some on your hands before rubbing it on your wife, making sure she's all good before giving her a little push towards the balcony.

You walk over to the little dock, watching your amazing wife jump into the ocean, the waves surrounding her. God, how you love this view.

You decide to join her in the water, unpacking can be done later. You walk into the bedroom, taking a seat on the bed while taking off your well fitted white t-shirt, and your light blue jeans. Walking over to your suitcase in just your underwear to grab your bikini, you hear your wife whistle from outside.

"Looking good babe!" She yells, and you laugh waving her off, looking at her as she hangs onto the little wooden dock, looking at you.

You quickly change into a small white bikini, and having put sunscreen on already, you're ready to go into the sea.

Jumping over your wife's body that's still hanging from the dock, you're in the ocean.
The water feels amazing, and the sun on you too. You swim over to the amazing girl in front of you, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her underneath a wave.

As you both come up, you press a kiss to her lips. Pushing her body up to a pole from the dock, so you're holding her up. The water isn't that deep, so you can stand down in the water easily, making this so much easier.

"I love you" you mumble into her neck as you cuddle into her, as you're both back to swimming around and low key cuddling in the water.

"I love you too baby, i'm so happy we're here together" She says, smiling.

You swim back from her, letting the waves hit you. You've always loved surfing and being hit by waves, you love that feeling. The water splashes onto your face, also splashing up your nose.

You wipe your face, trying to get rid of the salty feeling in your nose as you hear your wife's famous giggle next to you, making you laugh, and making even more water come onto your face as you push around with your arms trying to get to her.

"God i love you" she giggles. And you agree, you love her too, and also for bringing you to this amazing place.