Chapter 8

Anna grabbed a handful if chocolate an stuffed it in her mouth. She had been checking things off a list being very bored until she smelled a familiar scent. Anna attacked the chocolate bowl leaving no survivors. He felt someone tap her shoulder.

"What do you think your doing?" Elsa asked peering at the now empty bowl. Anna blushed guiltily.

"Um...nothing?"

"Yeah right stop eating the chocolate and go do something productive" Elsa said scowling at her little sister.

"Well I was but it was soooooo boring I mean do you even know what fun is?" Anna said stubbornly placing her hands on her hips. Elsa smiled mischievously and made a snowball behind her back. Anna turned to leave but stopped when something cold and hard hit her back. Elsa bursted out laughing.

"Oh that's it your on!" Anna said smiling. Elsa conjured up more snowballs on the floor and a snowball fight broke out. Anna threw one at Elsa's face rolling on the floor laughing. Elsa blew a strand other hair off her face watching Anna laughing. She threw one at Anna and it hit her in the face. Anna fell to the ground face first in the pile of snow. Elsa felt a slight panic as she remembered when they were little. She waved her hand over all the snow and it disappeared. Anna was laughing so hard but stopped when she noticed the snow was gone.

"What's the matter giving up already?" Anna taunted not realizing the fear on her sisters face.

"Get ready for tonight's dinner" Elsa said sternly turning to Eleanor to her own room to get ready. A warm hand yanked her back.

"Oh no you don't we are getting ready together" Anna said with enthusiasm. Elsa sighed and followed Anna to her room. Anna shut the door and ran to her closet talk g a armful of dresses and setting them on the bed.

"What do you think if this one?" Anna said picking up a purple dress. Elsa looked at it with disgust.

"No"

"This one?" Anna asked again picking up a green and black dress that went really good with Anna.

"Yes" Elsa said leaning back against the wall.

"Do my hair!" Anna yelled making Elsa jump. Elsa washed Anna's hair and towel dried it. Elsa left Anna's hair lose and laced a red flower in it. Anna stared in the mirror at herself.

"Wow I look amazing thanks Elsa!" Elsa simply nodded she put on her coronation dress and put her hair up.

"Oh no you don't you are NOT going like that" Anna said.

"Anna but I already did!" Elsa said exasperated.

"Well oh well I want you to wear that pretty blue dress you had on when I found you in your ice palace" Anna said excited. Elsa sighed and twirled both her hands. The dress shimmered and a long transparent cape draped gracefully over her shoulders. Anna clapped her hands in excitement. Anna then put Elsa's hair in a loose side braid.

"Now your ready"

***********************************************************

Elsa sat at the head of the long table waiting anxiously. Anna gave Elsa a thumbs up. The Vikings finally walked in one by one. Elsa finally saw Hiccup walk in. He looked very tense and wary at all the stares he was getting. Some o the young maids were giggling and batting their eyelashes at him. Hiccup ignored them his face hard and stern. Elsa laughed a little in the inside, he needed to loosen up a bit. Hiccups eyes met hers and his face lost some of the tension. She gave a slight smile and waved. Hiccup just stood there mouth open. Elsa frowned slightly, is he okay, she thought. He suddenly shook his head and gave a slight smile back that made the other girls sigh. Hiccup rolled his eyes an sat in a seat.

"Oh you don't have to sit there I. Fact you can sit next to my sister!" Anna said loudly offering her chair. Elsa shook her head frantically, NO! Elsa thought. Anna forced Hiccup out of his seat and sat him next to Elsa. She instantly became stiff. Elsa felt Hiccup tense up to. This is going to be a long night, Elsa thought.

*************************************

"This one why?" Logan asked his father looked at the red wicked sharp blade.

"That was your Uncles, I want you to stab that boy where it hurts him the most, I want him to suffer" Dimitri said gritting his teeth.

"But we have to get that Girl first right?"

"Yes but once he Ives himself up for her make sure to do just that hurt him just enough that he won't escape" Dimitri said smiling evilly imagining Hiccups cries of pain.

"And I want that Night Fury dead"