School

"School is not a place for smart people"

-Rick

Firstly, if you have not watched Rick and Morty, you are a failure in so many ways.

Secondly, Dabria is now Lilith, because, I quote, she's a "feminist slut".

Now, back to the school thing.I hate school. I mean, plenty of people do, but put a hatred for school and a hared for people together, and you get a very irritable student. And, yes, i am aware that i too, unfortunately, am human. And so are my friends, though Lilith is asexual and insists that she does not exist, which is arguable sense she is real enough to attack me. T_T but, then again, it could be so that nothing exists and that's why she is able to attack me. 

I don't know, i digress, but again back to the point.

At school i am surrounded by assholes, who are the annoying type of stupid. Now, don't get me wrong, some humans here are acceptable, but the majority makes the school day unbearable. And another thing. Teachers. You know, those asshole teachers that threaten the absolute worst things they can punish you with for something stupid like wearing a jacket? Or the ones that ignore a student getting bullied or suffering from depression, but pay attention when people are packing up before class ends?

Dead ass bullshit, that's what it is.

Sighhhhhhh

In addition, who else suffers from extreme boredom while in a classroom?

Also sitting still so long sucks too; my back starts to hurt because the chairs are so uncomfortable. 

So yea , school sucks, and there's other reasons reasons to hate it, but i'm too lazy to think of them.

I'm just bitter that i had to come back to school after Thanksgiving brake and i'm ranting about it.

But i'm done now, so bruh bye!