7: Unsettled

Hoseok's POV

I was reading a great novel, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea when I suddenly heard the group chat blow up.

*chIMchIM changed the group chat name to infires mAN*

Spillthetae: Wait Seokjin what movie are we watching at your house?

Mario_jin: I don't want to spoil it but...

Spillthetae: Do tell before I lose interest

>Musclepig<: hiding something..? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mario_jin: what. no.

Blue is the Warmest Color.

Joonieboi: oh that's a great movie! I've watched it before.

Mario_jin: Fine, you don't have to come over if you already watched it then. .-.

chIMchIM: oOoooOooOOOh

Joonieboi: Wait no uh I just watched the beginning of it I swear...

Mario_jin: LmAO jk I was kidding but that was unbelibubble.

Hoseok shook his head.

J-hobi: I'm crying and laughing and wheezing all at the same time.

Sugaandspice: HAHAH Namjoon why are you so ready to go to Seokjin's house then?

Mario_jin: I'm still here... use honorifics...

>Musclepig<: Smh Yoongi remember to call him eoMMa

chIMchIM: Pshhhhh I bet Namjoon planned his outfit weeks ago.

Spillthetae: But I just told him today.......?

>Musclepig<: exActLY

Spillthetae: O-o

Mario_jin: guys you know that 5:00 is in like 2 minutes, right?

Sugaandspice: so?

J-hobi: omL thAT'S the tIME WE WeRe suPPoSed tO Be tHEre

Mario_jin: at least Joonie is here, he respects me at least. -_-

>Musclepig<: #Namjinconfirmed

Joonieboi: s t f u

Author's POV

Hoseok laughed and hurriedly put on a simple rainbow-cat sweater and hitched a ride with Jungkook to his hyung's house. He gaped for a moment alongside the mankae and saw Jimin approaching the front gate with wide eyes.

"whOA..."

"Welcome!" Hoseok saw Seokjin open the door, a warm smile on the latter's face.

"Please, make yourselves at home. This is my thank-you to you four for helping Yoongi, Taehyung and me around the school."

Hoseok's eyes sparkled as Yoongi approached the door from behind the eldest.

"Aish, let them in, hyung!"

Seokjin smirked and left Yoongi to guide them into the living room.

The trio behind the hyungs marveled at the marble floors and diamond chandeliers.

They finally reached the living room and saw Taehyung comfortingly sitting there as Namjoon looked stressed.

"What happened Namjoon?" Hoseok whispered in the stressed man's ear.

"Well there's a God of Destruction in a house made of glass, that's what," he groaned.

Hoseok felt a bounce next to him and aw Yoongi making himself comfortable.

"Hey, Hobi," Yoongi yawned.

"Hi, Yoongi," Hoseok smiled back. He got a warm feeling inside of him.

"Come on, let's watch something else!" Taehyung whimpered.

Seokjin sighed with a defeated look on his face. "Fine, what do you want to watch then?"

"A horror movie!" Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung shouted in unison.

Hoseok went pale but didn't say anything.

Seokjin sighed and shrugged while scrolling through Netflix. While scrolling he picked some horror movie called "Train to Busan."

Yoongi quietly said, "Hey, Jungkook? Who was born in Busan first?"

Hoseok was laughing silently while everyone watched Jimin and Jungkook get triggered at each other. Seokjin narrowed his eyes as Taehyung tried to get them to settle down.

~~~~~

Throughout the movie, Hoseok and Seokjin kept screaming while jumping into the person next to them. That meant by the time the movie was over, Seokjin was burying his head into Namjoon's shoulders and Hoseok was practically sitting on Yoongi. Yoongi and Namjoon were both dying as they felt the mankae line were judging them.

Taehyung sarcastically shook his head. "Geez louise, no need to be so APPARENT, Yoonseok and Namjin!"

Jungkook high-fived him and said, "I know right! We all knew it was gonna happen too!"

Hoseok was trying to process what they said while Yoongi looked unbothered. "Y'all dumb. Our ship name would be Sope."

Jimin was laughing as a flustered Hoseok got off of Yoongi. Desperate to keep this unawkward, he gave a nod of his approval.

This was the first thing that made Hoseok unsettled. This second thing was when they were playing truth or truth. It was Yoongi's turn to ask Hoseok.

"Truth I'm guessing?" Yoongi laughed.

"No duh," Hoseok also laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Will you marry me?" Yoongi made a dead serious face.

Blood rushed to Hoseok's face. "Yeah."

Everyone was dying on the inside. Apparently Sope shipped Sope more than they did.

What Yoongi didn't know was that Hoseok thought about his question as he left Seokjin's house that day more than anything else.

Alas, that was the second thing that unsettled his sunshine.

-------

Okay so I'm cONFUSION.

So I really like this one person. But then again. They probably don't like me back sO...          w h a t.

Do y'all like anyone? ;)