One

In this book is that Clint is not married he has a sister. And Tony is not with Pepper. And if my spelling is bad please let me know thanks.

It is a normal day at the avengers tower. Two weeks after Tony and Pepper broke up, because he has a huge crush on Natasha. Ever since they first met. Not speaking for Steve who has thought that she is the most beautiful girl on the planet, he has not felt this way since Penny died.

And she helped him get used to the new century. But Clint he just loved how helps out his sister that has 2 kids and a 1 more on the way. No one else on the team knows about his sister. He didn't even have to tell her not to tell the team she knew not to say anything. He wants to kiss her and date her so bad.

The thing is everyone really knows everybody but Natasha.
—back round information——-

<<<plot>>>
On a normal day that Natasha is on the couch doing online shopping and wearing a sports bra, sweatpants, and a big heavy jacket. Next to her is Bruce who was reading a science journal about the Multi Versus Theory. Clint is talking to his sister but to the team his oldest friend. Tony trying to teach Thor about tv shows and movies that are need to watch.[ every Disney Princess movies,All of the Stars War movies, the tv show Friends and The Office]. While Steve was learning how to about more politics. Out of nowhere J.A.V.I.S.
calls them saying that one Mr. Fury said that they needs to see all of the tomorrow about a mission at 2:00 pm. They all say okay and get back to what they were doing. Then Nat leaves to go in her room and the guys have a talk that was Bruce and Thor's idea.

For this part in the book I am just going to the people's first

In the room they all sit but Bruce. "Hey so me and Thor need to talk to you guys" Bruce said. "Okay lest talk" Tony says in a rude way. "Not here in my room. This is guys only stuff k" Thor said. "K lest go" Clint said wondering what are we going to talk about.