Two

Steve: So what do you want to talk about just us guys.
Clint:  What is so important that we need to talk about?
Tony: Really what do we need to talk about.
Thor: Just wait Man with animal eye and Man of iron. So me and The green man have noticed that....

Bruce: You guys really a have a crush on Natasha. As Bruce says interrupting Thor.

Clint,Tony, Steve: No no. Eh well ya we do. (Said at the same time.)

Bruce: You guys do. Just tell her. Okay, or we will tell here.

Thor: By Nick's meeting.

Bruce,Thor: Okay.
Steve,Tony,Clint: Oh okay.
—Later that day——
Natasha is training with Clint and that Thor is just trying to understand the tv show friends. Steve is cooking dinner, and  Bruce and Tony are trying to build a memory machine to see other peoples memory.

—-Clint and Natasha———

C: Oh come on can you ever lose. Seriously! (he said annoyed)
N: I can't. Look I have not been really trying this is me giving fighting 5% of my energy.
( as she is talking she flips him on to the floor leaving him bruised) Sorry you know that I did not mean it.

C: I Know. (as he flips up and throws her the water) Hey I need talk to you.

N: Okay. (as she is got to get ready to fight) Hey is a gun fighting talk or fist fighting talks.

C: No none.

N: What! This must be important. Is it about your family? ( she says as comes close)

C: Not it is not that well I like like you. Okay. ( he said as that he looks very nervos)

Nat is just looking that she is going to die of laughter.

N: Oh G-d that is funny.. Your jokeing right. Are you or you not.

C: No I am not you think I am.

N: Oh sorry but no I am going to leave and just don't talk to me for like a couple of days. Bye. ( Cint is stanidinding there looking very sad)

------------------- In The Kitchen --------------------

( Bruce, Tony, Steve, and Thor in the Kitchen cooking. Later that day )

Bruce: Hey Tony pass me the salt.

Tony: Okay...Oh waitI thought that a smoothie.

Steve: Same.

Thor: Me too. Green man what have you being making?

Bruce: I have been making sushi.

(All were very disgusted with their food)

Tony: Let thorw this all out and order food in pizza?

Steve: Yea.

Clint: Hey guys. ( Clint said with a sad tone entering the room )

Thor: What is up why are you sad?

Clint: Well you guys told me that I had tell Nat how I feel, and that I did an..

Steve: Oh g-d that did she say.. (interrupting  Clint)

Tony: No. (Tony gulped very nervously as he interrupted)

Clint: Well that and thought that she thought I was joking and said "just don't talk to me for a couple of days." I feel like I will die of sadness I wish you two good luck.

Bruce: Sorry Clint well their is two more to go and that you don't have long time get on it Tony and Steve.

Tony: Do I have two what will happen if I don't?

Thor: I will hurt you by sending you two the end of the world and that lighting bolts will hit you every mill a second.

Steve: We will guys.

{Hey remember to vote}