Confused

Percy woke up and saw that he still had Nico in his arms. He smiled as he heard a soft snore from Nico. Percy got dressed in jeans and t-shirt. Soon Nico woke up with bed head hair and rubbed his eyes as he zombie his way to his bag and got dressed. "Eekkk!" Nico let out a very unmanly shriek when he finally noticed Percy was there. Percy let out a chuckle and ruffled Nico's hair as he squeaked indignantly. "Come on, lets head down to breakfast" Nico said, manly pride shriveled. the motel they stayed at was a rather nice place called Asia. Although the place looked more Greek than anything else. there was a moderately small little breakfast area. they saw Jason already sitting down there eating a apple and had a pice of toast. Jason smiled as they came in, Nico immediately sat down next to Jason, stealing jJason's toast as well. Percy noted this and thought about how Jason and Nico shared the same closeness as he and Annabeth and that-wait! he and Annabeth were a couple and they always seemed to have their own signals to how the other is, maybe Nico and Jason! Percy blushed, Nico and Jason..... A thing? But it would make sense with how close they have been. Surprisingly Percy felt, well, he didn't know how to feel about it, only well maybe? jealousy?

Ok! Vote vote vote! an author is happy when readers like their story. science says that one way to express that is to vote.